General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

You joker you...
I'm not joking. That's just an anomaly of evolution in Skyrim.
crabarcher.jpg
weareallarchersonthisbeautifulday.webp

After 160 hours of Elden Ring I came back to The Surge and I think I'm so soulslike burnt out that I just couldn't find the same enjoyment in The Surge as I did when I started it before Elden Ring so when I got to the 4th boss (after completing R&D sector) I just gave up and uninstalled it.

Want to start a new Skyrim playthrough, any fun playstyles you recommend?
Try Illusion/Conjuration. Can be fun, but you feel kinda detached from everything happening. Simply an observer.

Could also try a fighter build with alteration maybe. The magic will compliment the build instead of replace it. Warrior scholar type thing.

I feel pretty much the same way with Skyrim. Oblivion was my first TES so that’s probably why. I haven’t spend nearly enough time with Skyrim as I have Oblivion or even Morrowind. And yea I agree, the quests feel very satisfying in Oblivion. Shivering Isles is also a solid dlc. Want to start a new Skyrim playthrough, any fun playstyles you recommend?
Honestly, I just play the same way every single time lol. I really go back just to craft some shit and dick around :monocle:

Played and beat the main story of Paper Mario Thousand Year Door remake for the Switch. This is still probably my favorite Mario RPG, only contested with Bowser's Inside Story.

Apparently the switch remake added two new bosses that are stronger than the final boss, so gotta fight those.
Paper Mario TTYD is so fucking good dude

Paper Mario TTYD is so fucking good dude
The remake seems to be selling well. Hoping the next Paper Mario is like the first two games, because i'm tired of these gimmicky ass, trash "battle systems" the last three games had. Give back levels, experience points (more like star points but it's the same regardless), partners and everything else the last few games removed from the franchise that were in the first two games.

How is it so far? Daggerfall seems like a blast, but I've never given it an honest try.
It's a challenge—you'll need pen and paper to jot down quests and locations, as they aren't stored in in-game journals. But beneath that lies a truly great game. Its depth and scale set it apart from all others. The game offers a vast world filled with deep lore, advanced systems, and intricate worldbuilding. The character creator is among the best I've ever seen; just be sure to read up on various aspects beforehand, as it can be overwhelming.

Sure, much of it is auto-generated, but the game is still a blast.

Speaking of TES, I'm finally getting around to playing Daggerfall Unity. Haven't played the OG version in a decade.
Daggerfall is one of the few games that I'll keep going back to every couple of years. Crazy to think I've been playing it since 1996. I'll have to try Daggerfall Unity next time I get that itch.

Getting back into Helldivers 2, aiming for the 100% completion. It's one of the easiest I've ever tried. It just requires you to have 2-3 mates who are willing to help you.
helldivers-raise-the-flag.gif

Back