General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

That you had the patience to 100% a Ubisoft game is impressive. From what I've read they're filled with bloat and pointless collectibles.
Why do you play games that you don't enjoy? Routine or masochism?
I usually don't do 100% in Ubisoft games but i mostly enjoy valhalla and i want to see the ending of this quest chain. Sadly the challenges are boring and buggy :/

Currently playing Warhammer 40,000: Warpforge.

It's a CCG game from Everguild (devs of Warhammer Horus Heresy: Legions) that has been recently released from early access. It's for free, all content can be gained by simply playing the game. Currently has 10 WH40k factions playable, likely more to come in the future. Low system requirements, I play it on 13 years old laptop, can also be played from smartphone.

Trailer:

If you would also like to play, kindly put me in as your referrer, it will get both of us 2 free booster packs, my in game nickname same as here.

Last edited:
Played Yakuza Kiwami 1 and 2 and moved on to the last game I owned Yakuza 0, love the series so far. I want to buy the other games and play them too but man I was soooooooooooooo close to finishing up my backlog and you know what those dildo's did? Put the entire series on sale on steam.

3, 4, 5 and 6 are 24 bucks.

I was soooooooooooooooo close to being done with the gaming backlog proper!
And they just had to go and do a sale where the rest of the series is piss cheap...

RIP me.

Back