Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

I only expect to get about...... two demon's soul's from eating this one's heart. NEED MORE SOUL, AND OLD SPICE. I KILL ZEM WITH MY SEXYNESS.

... welcome

Hello.

I only recently found this site, and have been lurking for a few days. I had some difficulty registering, since both Yahoo and Gmail apparently aren't allowed here (blocking the entire service for a few spammers seems a bit harsh, in my opinion... especially given how popular those services are), but obviously I've gotten around that problem.

My first Fallout game was, well, the first one. I played it briefly at a friend's house about... five years ago. I remembered playing it when Fallout 3 came out, and I bought it not long after it was released. I got the GOTY edition this past October. I enjoy the game, myself, though I am aware of its shortcomings and the general opinion of this site towards it. I bought the Fallout Trilogy pack after beating Fallout 3, a few months shy of a year ago now, and I generally prefer the first two games over any of the others.

I like to write. Fanfiction, in particular. I've only published a few stories (which I've since taken down, due to their, um, bad quality), but I have some ideas on the backburner, and a couple new projects I'm working on. I might something in the Fallout universe at some point.

Other things I like are video games, cartoons, reading (fantasy and sci-fi, mostly), movies, and history.

Some information about myself: Caucasian, eighteen years old, currently a senior in high school. I don't have solid plans for college and such, but I might try to become a teacher. I tend to avoid political and religious discussions, since they usually end up in flame wars (with some exceptions), but I'll say that I'm considered liberal and that I'm an atheist.

Hopefully I pass the test. :| If there's anything else you'd like to know or something, feel free to point it out.

There isn't an entry exam man. You just have to survive long enough without rage quitting or getting banned.

Welcome.

Hi! I'm Jet! I normally leave the '1337' out of my name, but some asshole had dibs on it first.

I like Fallout and the official forums are run by nazi moderators, so that's why I've come here!

Ratty said:
Jet1337, is that like an elite version of Jet Li?

Yeah and makes chuck norris his bitch! xD

The name "Jet" is an amalgam of almost everything related to the word 'jet' ( except for jetlag ), whether it be the plane, the martial artist, or jet currents.

Hi everyone!

To make is short.. Im a 21 years old IT student and, ofcourse, a big fan of Fallout for many years now.
Lately i got really curious about what FO went through all these years.. the mods, discussions, latest news etc..

So if this is the largest Fallout community, i guess im on the right place. :)

Cheers!

Hy, im Jonathan. I have loved computers for a long time ( im only 13 ) . Recentley ive fallen inlove with the fallout world so ya. Im in to modding, programming, gaming, playing guitar and building all kinds off stuff. For example im building a makeshift/fallout style semi automatic gun ( Working that is, it will be firing caps for cap guns) wich is made off a block off wood, scrap metal, brass pipe and clothes hangers :P Ile post a picture later wh en im done. Anyway thats me!

Hey everybody, Puphles here. I got into Fallout after playing the first two this past summer, and I only recently got the 3rd, although I've been a huge fan of Bethesda's games for a while. I like modding (I want to work in the game industry after college), but I haven't spend much time fooling around with the GECK.

Ah, glad I looked for an official introduction thread, hate being the guy that posts a welcome topic when there's already one XD

first off, good god this site blocks a lot of emails! I spent an hour making emails, many of which were very time consuming and greatly upset-ted me upon discovering it was blocked! but finally, I found some crappy email site nobody ever bothered with, and it worked. hooah.

rantings aside, glad to finally stop roaming and start discussing and this wonderful little forum about an even more wonderful game. so, yeah, pizza.

anyhow I love the idea of modding, and plan on contributing to such a large database of mods, just waiting for that amazing idea to click in my head, which is why I'm here mostly, for inspiration, I had several crazy ideas I was going to say here, but I forgot them during my email frustration. they must've not been very good ideas to forget so easily huh? also here to watch the restoration project thread like the rest of the community, but I took that as a "everyone here is"

I've played fallout 1,2, and 3, played 2 atleast 5 times a year, so I figured this is the forum for me ;)

edit:oh and I make signatures, I'm not the greatest but I can get it done

Back