Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

I'm 18 years of age for all of you who care to know.

Hello Sabirah! :D

You all seem so friendly. I think I'm going to like it here.

... I'll stick with Saber Rider.

[spoiler:123dda4345]For the record, I am actually aware how it is to be pronounced and able to do so :)[/spoiler:123dda4345]

Hassknecht said:
... I'll stick with Saber Rider.

[spoiler:5fbfaff0c5]For the record, I am actually aware how it is to be pronounced and able to do so :)[/spoiler:5fbfaff0c5]

Well you trolled me. :D

Kybaraian said:
Hassknecht said:
Sabirah said:
Hi I'm Sabirah Ibn Khalid.
I can't pronounce that. Henceforth thou shalt be know as 'Saber Rider'.

Sah-beer-a Ib'n Kah-leed.

Right Sabirah? xD

You got it right XD

Call me what you want, as long as it isn't terrorist, sand nigger, or "That stupid bitch in 6th period with the towel."

Sabirah said:
Kybaraian said:
Hassknecht said:
Sabirah said:

Right Sabirah? xD

You got it right XD

Call me what you want, as long as it isn't terrorist, sand nigger, or "That stupid bitch in 6th period with the towel."

Oh, don't worry! I'm not a stupid Islamaphobe pansy paranoid little bitch with tunnel vision. :)

I love talking to people of different cultures, so it would be an honor if I could get to know you.

Sabirah said:
Kybaraian said:
Hassknecht said:
Sabirah said:

Right Sabirah? xD

You got it right XD

LOL

sabirahisabigfatliar.jpg

PainlessDocM said:
Sabirah said:
Kybaraian said:
Hassknecht said:
Sabirah said:

Right Sabirah? xD

You got it right XD

LOL

sabirahisabigfatliar.jpg

It's just an avatar, not a profile picture. xD
She can do whatever she wants with it.
I wouldn't use my real photo either. :O

So this isn't really you Sabirah -
15448476314e270fe6c1986.jpg
- I wonder how the real person in the photo would feel about someone stealing their identity. :shrug:

If it is really you, then Hi. :wink:

.Pixote. said:
- I wonder how the real person in the photo would feel about someone stealing their identity. :shrug:

Nah it isn't. I was going for a close visual approximation and she there is it only with much lighter skin. And I assume whoever she is wouldn't care.

Sabirah said:
.Pixote. said:

Nah it isn't. I was going for a close visual approximation and she there is it only with much lighter skin. And I assume whoever she is wouldn't care.

Well she posted her picture on the Internets, she should expect that. :P

Hello from Romania,fellow fallout lovers,moders,ghouls with tree's stuck in they're head,fanatics,and old dudes here and to their kids :D
I just strolled down to this humble forum to find me some radioactive fans that love fallout just like I do,and I think that there are enough on this forum
I will be seeing you on the forums at every category,we'll be playing catch the spammer just like the Random encounter ;)
''Va pup pe portofel''-How they say it in my country

RoCkEr93 said:
Hello from Romania,fellow fallout lovers,moders,ghouls with tree's stuck in they're head,fanatics,and old dudes here and to their kids :D
I just strolled down to this humble forum to find me some radioactive fans that love fallout just like I do,and I think that there are enough on this forum
I will be seeing you on the forums at every category,we'll be playing catch the spammer just like the Random encounter ;)
''Va pup pe portofel''-How they say it in my country

Welcome to NMA. You're certainly going to enjoy it here.

Hello NMAers, i'm Melium and fairly new to posting here although i've been lurking for quite a while. I'm a Fallout fanatic also, F2 is my favorite. At last count i've played through about 30 times, give or take a few. Live in Florida and am an avid gun, game and hot sauce user and collector.

Back