Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Hi,
im Azthoth, im from germany and fracking love Fallout and RPGs in general. Im also into:
Retro computing (Commodore, Amiga, Cpc, Amstrad etc)
Beer (well im german after all)
Shooting
and
Steampunk.

Azathoth said:
Hi,
im Azthoth, im from germany and fracking love Fallout and RPGs in general. Im also into:
Retro computing (Commodore, Amiga, Cpc, Amstrad etc)
Beer (well im german after all)
Shooting
and
Steampunk.

Hello and welcome to the forums Az :)

Excellent nickname, excellent taste regarding fermented beverages.
Prost.
/edit: Essen, huh? Finally some NRW people :D

Hi, long time lurker, freshly registered user. Fallout 1 and 2 fan. Doing a n MA focusing on role playing games and storytelling. Thought I should mingle.

New members always say they've been "lurking". We're glad you all decided to come out of the shadows and join the party. Welcome!

Richwizard said:
New members always say they've been "lurking". We're glad you all decided to come out of the shadows and join the party. Welcome!

Yeah, found the site around 2008 I think via killap's content. Long time to lurk, I know.

Hello, I'm writing on NMS forums for sometime, but I find this tread today. Well, I've never search for it before. :P

How i came to NMA? Long time ago, when searching for mods for Fallout 2, i find NMA in Links section of one polish Fallout fansite, long time dead now. So I've read some threads from time to time.

I'm from Poland and I'm a happy postpolitical & postmodern nihilist who study political science at the oldest & the shittiest university in the country.
Likes: RPG (Call of Cthulhu ftw), cRPG (Fallout 1,2, Baldur's Gate series, etc, etc, etc), RTS (Starcraft 1, Age of Empires 1-3, etc, etc, etc) Magic: The Gathering, fantasy and s-f in general (favourite writers - Aldiss, Zelazny, Le Guin, Norton, Lem, Sapkowski, Dukaj, Pilipiuk, Strugatsky brothers, Bulychev, Tolkien, Dick, Bradley, Martin, etc, etc, etc), metal music (thrash, black mostly), noise and industrial antimusic, dark electro, neofolk and ambient; old and new Z-class gore and horror/s-f/post-apoc movies, classic westerns, spaghetti westerns and so-called antiwesterns ("The Unforgiven" anyone?); Akira Kurosava movies; works by Nietzsche, Stirner, Baudrillard, Debord; Konkin the third, Carson; Thoreau, Guenon, Eliade.
Don't like: I FÓCKING HATE EVERYTHING

:mrgreen: Hello NMA! I am Bakura,it's nice to meet all of you.I am a big fan of fallout 1,2,& New Vegas.My current hobby is writting,but I`m just starting out.Since Fallout(and many other games) is the reason for my first story idea,I hope that I can hone my skills here in NMA.

Bakura said:
:mrgreen: Hello NMA! I am Bakura,it's nice to meet all of you.I am a big fan of fallout 1,2,& New Vegas.My current hobby is writting,but I`m just starting out.Since Fallout(and many other games) is the reason for my first story idea,I hope that I can hone my skills here in NMA.

Hello. I hope you have a nice stay

Bakura said:

Hello, and welcome to NMA. I'm a story writer too, so I think we'll get along just fine.

I hope so Rich.After all,I need someone to help make sense of my ideas!(Hmm,Zombie clowns in Post Apocaliptic storyline anyone?)

Rich Dickardson said:
Bakura said:
(Hmm,Zombie clowns in Post Apocaliptic storyline anyone?)

Don't know about that idea, but if you can pull it off good, then you'll garner a lot of respect.
Interesting,but(please excuse my newbieness)where would I post it? General discussion?(PS Weird idea:Small Zombie Clown riding a boar that may have steel tusks....)

Bakura said:
Rich Dickardson said:
Bakura said:
(Hmm,Zombie clowns in Post Apocaliptic storyline anyone?)

Don't know about that idea, but if you can pull it off good, then you'll garner a lot of respect.
Interesting,but(please excuse my newbieness)where would I post it? General discussion?(PS Weird idea:Small Zombie Clown riding a boar that may have steel tusks....)

http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3 If it's fallout related. Idk if it's not

If you like writing stories, why don't you join my Darkness Falls? Their might be a place for zombie clowns. Though in Fallout, you don't have zombies, just ghouls. But ghoul clowns could work all the same, and if they had a circus mutated bear, why not clowns? :)

Back