• Just gay

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • pretty gay

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Very gay

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Because I’m bisexual. Openly.

Literally you people could’ve just asked whether I was gay and I’d have told you.
hqdefault.jpg

Yes he's gay. What kind of poll is this? He'd tell you so himself. You don't shut up about discord, he's on there I'm sure of it.
Damn, it's almost like I was completely spot on.

Anyway, I'd like to say I can't imagine Ranger would come here and act like this but it's happened before over miniscule and insignificant shit.

I assume Arthur boy won't be staying. Hell if this was the thread I came back to about myself I would be gone again too.

Has anyone ever thought what it would be like to kill a Person? I mean to watch as a life is taken away in front of you And how you made a human cease to be?

I think about that a lot

Has anyone ever thought what it would be like to kill a Person? I mean to watch as a life is taken away in front of you And how you made a human cease to be?

I think about that a lot
I think about that a lot but then I remember that Muggy isn't a person or a human being.

I think about that a lot
Yeah. But with the way the world is going I will no longer be able to vocalize that because I’ll be labeled a “””””domestic terrorist””””” for having an opinion.

I think about that a lot
"But I Shot A Man In Reno Just To Watch Him Die."

Lyric from Folsom Prison Blues

I actually thought about the King with the magical sword excalibur. Wait who are we talking about?
This has nothing to do with the user on NMA, this is a historical debate thread on the historical accuracy of King Arthur's sexual orientation. I mean the man was obsessed with big swords so...

This has nothing to do with the user on NMA, this is a historical debate thread on the historical accuracy of King Arthur's sexual orientation. I mean the man was obsessed with big swords so...
Wait I absolutely have no idea who that is but I mean there are other itirations of King Arthur, for the virgins there's saber
But I think King Arthur wasn't gay, he exiled lancelot and his wife whose name I've forgotten. I think he's OG

Wait I absolutely have no idea who that is but I mean there are other itirations of King Arthur, for the virgins there's saber
But I think King Arthur wasn't gay, he exiled lancelot and his wife whose name I've forgotten. I think he's OG
Original Gay

Basically this thread happened when I left for an extended period of time and everyone began using my hedonistic sexual tendencies (or in other words bisexual) to meme because… I don’t know.

Then it got derailed because a banned member thought it was meant to be malicious and there was an argument, someone told me about it on Discord and I came back to tell everyone to stop being bigger faggots than myself.

Now here we are, some time later.

You cannot use the word faggot it offends non faggots and pussy men.

I would literally suck a dick if I was not married but I cannot say fag because some fag is too insecure being a literal faggot or something.

Back