lil Jesus "Golden Eagle" Mod

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Mr.Wolna, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Josan12

Josan12 Vault Senior Citizen

Oct 15, 2007
    Hey this is so cool - i want
    my hero to be able to wield
    two pistols too!

2. MIB88

MIB88 So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Modder

Feb 22, 2005
    Yes, that would be nice. However, there are too many .frm files to create to do this with the player.

3. Mr.Wolna

Mr.Wolna Vault Senior Citizen

Nov 15, 2007
    Yeah thats true and the idle/walk pistol animations are hardcoded :(

4. Mr.Wolna

Nov 15, 2007
    Here is some little update.
    The "Goldes Eagle" Gun on the ground:

5. Jesterka

Jesterka Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Mar 16, 2006
    Timeslip! :)

6. Nimrod

Nimrod It Wandered In From the Wastes

Sep 24, 2007
    Another solution might be to have his guns fire more quickly than the ones the PC can get. Let him shoot four times per round or some such, i.e. two per pistol.

7. Hotel California

Hotel California Mildly Dipped

Feb 6, 2005
    Naturally Lil' Jesus will only have one weapon.

However, instead of having a large range of values the way I would have planed to implement it is that Lil' Jesus would fire Four Shot Bursts once per round OR two single aimed shots twice per round.

The animations will only look like dual firing with a burst set of animations so if the pistol cannot fire bursts you would make it seem like an SMG instead (but with special pistol animations) and allow it to burst.

Each shot in the burst would be worth the same amount of damage as the GDE the player would recieve (except the player one can't burst).

To make the player GDE worth while it would naturally have be deal a little bit higher damage than the stock.
    Or alternatively it could have an increased Critical chance (which would be much cooler/useful). I'd personally go for the higher criticals.

However, I stress again - Lil' Jesus' Pistol must fire burst otherwise the whole point is moot. Burst are less accurate than single shot and since this forum is peppered with discussion about why the player shouldn't use akimbo pistols like a gangsta due to the lack of aiming and precision it makes sense that Lil' Jesus' aiming will also be off!

Any questions?

8. Mr.Wolna

Nov 15, 2007

I have sent him a Pm, but he didn't answer me :cry:

9. Azrael-Arkangel

Azrael-Arkangel Still Mildly Glowing

Oct 7, 2005
    It's me or that one is the 10mm pistol?

Anyway, I was bored in my work and I made this.

I think that this is more similiar to the inventory pic.

Edit: About lil' Jesus face, I think that somenthing like this would be perfect.

10. Forgotten Knight

Forgotten Knight Time traveler stuck in time... Modder

May 24, 2006
    Hehe, he looks mean!!I mean really!

11. Mr.Wolna

Nov 15, 2007

Edit: About lil' Jesus face, I think that somenthing like this would be perfect.
    [/quote]

Yes, it will but ist a hard work.

12. Azrael-Arkangel

Oct 7, 2005
    Yes, of course. If you like I can try to help, not modeling because I suck with 3D, but maybe with textures.
    But after the weekend, I have to finish something first.. or Jesterka is going to kill me... :)

13. Hotel California

Feb 6, 2005
    A younger version of that face would be perfect. Remember that the Mordinos came out of the slave pens themselves so Lil' Jesus would naturally a) be hispanic like that guy and also be scared and pocked!

Ok, Killing animations here I come ...
    I can't tell you how much work this afternoon has been editing arms, heads and bottly bits! Its MADNESS I tell you!
    Check these bad boys out!

Hit

Burst

Headshotted

On a side note: any chance we can change this to just a general Lil' Jesus Golden Desert Eagle mod?
    Wolna's GDE mod sounds ever so pretentious considering you're not the only one working on this anymore!

14. Brother None

Brother None This ghoul has seen it all
    Staff Member Admin Orderite

Apr 3, 2003
    Danny Trejo!

He'd be perfect for Lil' Jesus, please please please. This mod will be the win with Danny Trejo.

I was wondering about that myself. lil' weird

15. Azrael-Arkangel

Oct 7, 2005

I like the beer bottles exploding. I think that if you add some holes to the bar, it would be perfect, after all, the bullets go through lil' Jesus.

The blood that comes out of his neck looks wierd I think.

Anyway, it is an amazing job. :clap:

16. Hotel California

Feb 6, 2005
    Bullet holes eh?

Yeah, the head shot one isn't finished - its got a few faults in so I'll have another go at the blood and finish off tomorrow.

Time to get up from the computer now! Its been hours :(

17. Mr.Wolna

Nov 15, 2007
    I do not have any problem with changing the tread name, because at the beginning i wanted to make just a littllenice mod and know with your help guys it will be a much bigger one.
    Thx all who ist helping to make this true, and a special thnaks to HC, because he make the hardest work of all!

Respect Hotel California you are amazing
    :notworthy:

About the death animations, the blood and ber splashes looking a little bit strange and the headshot animation is to fast i think i and there must be more blood like the ani in JA2 where ist the head blow oout, but anywhere it looks good and it was a hard job i think! :clap:

You made a great job

18. MIB88

MIB88 So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Modder

Feb 22, 2005
    @Hotel California: Just... I mean... wow!

19. Hotel California

Feb 6, 2005
    I should have plugged this thread a long time ago!

I should have got into modding graphics a long time ago too!

At least this is a start eh?

20. Brother None

Brother None This ghoul has seen it all
    Staff Member Admin Orderite

Apr 3, 2003
    Heh, I remember that thread. But that's fan-art, and this is modding, big difference for people, since new FRMs are just TEH UBERCOOL.

Keep up the good work :ok: