Lonesome Road speculation

Holy bigguns, Batman! Is that a Bozar that I see?
Also, fuck yeah, finally I could get the lightweight leather armor.
Also², finally Lonesome Road. The pic looks awesome.

Here's hoping I can nuke the Capitol Wasteland right off the map. :3

Given the name of one of the achievements and the fact that Ulysses had thought you (the Courier) had died until he read your name on the Courier list in Primm, I would say that the Courier had lived in Hopeville. Maybe he/she had gotten sent on a job elsewhere in the Mojave when suddenly Big MT's machinations suddenly befell the town. Maybe Ulysses had come from the town as well and struck it out at Wolfhorn Ranch near New Vegas at around the same time, believing himself the only person who came from Hopeville who had survived.

I imagine that it's been noted already but... I just started a new character, and arriving in Primm, Johnson Nash told me :

"Deadbeat cancelled. Hope a storm from the Divide skins him alive."

Made me smile...

WelcomeToNewReno said:

And 200 years later, the capital wasteland will still look the same, still have as much radiation, and DC will still be standing. I'm guessing this is when bethesda is going to set Fallout 6.

White Knight said:
WelcomeToNewReno said:

And 200 years later, the capital wasteland will still look the same, still have as much radiation, and DC will still be standing. I'm guessing this is when bethesda is going to set Fallout 6.

I think you got something confused. :|

:::SILUS::: said:
White Knight said:
WelcomeToNewReno said:

I think you got something confused. :|

In fallout 3 DC is still recognisable as a city, and you can enter buildings, meaning that the city is in relatively good condition, for place that has been hit with several nukes. which was the point of my joke.

White Knight said:
In fallout 3 DC is still recognisable as a city, and you can enter buildings, meaning that the city is in relatively good condition, for place that has been hit with several nukes. which was the point of my joke.

You got it all messed up bro. The usual F3 moan is that DC in NOT rebuild.

White Knight said:

You got it all messed up bro. The usual F3 moan is that DC in NOT rebuild.

No I haven't got it messed up. DC shouldn't even be on the map anymore, but due to beths idiocy, several nukes destroys the white house but leaves most of the city standing with some damage to the buildings. My joke was that if it was nuked again the city would be the same as it was in fallout 3 after another 200 years, the wasteland would still be as irradiated as it might be 20 years after the bombs falling. In general it was a stab at how Bethesda made fallout 3.

And you need to improve your grammar.

White Knight said:
No I haven't got it messed up. DC shouldn't even be on the map anymore, but due to beths idiocy, several nukes destroys the white house but leaves most of the city standing with some damage to the buildings. My joke was that if it was nuked again the city would be the same as it was in fallout 3 after another 200 years, the wasteland would still be as irradiated as it might be 20 years after the bombs falling. In general it was a stab at how Bethesda made fallout 3.

I get it, but old Fallout fans always bitch and moan becuase DC has NOT rebuild itself in any possible way. That's why i said you got it all messed up.

And a nuclear bomb levels only a small radius around ground zero to the ground (unless it's activated while still in the air).

Shockwave is what does most of the damage and the shockwave is made to vaporize biological material.He does not hit as much as a blunt force. He functiones more like a fan made of billion needles. Needles pierce through softer objects with ease but get absorbed by hard ones. The more the shockwave spreads the more "needles" have been absorbed and the shockwave weakens. More hard objects, the shockwave weakens faster.

Most of the big city structures like skyscrapers would still keep their skeletal form. Buildings a bit further away from ground zero would practically stay intact.

N y u b h8in on my gremerz?!?!!!!1111ONeoneONE

White Knight said:

I get it, but old Fallout fans always bitch and moan becuase DC has NOT rebuild itself in any possible way. That's why i said you got it all messed up.

And a nuclear bomb levels only a small radius around ground zero to the ground (unless it's activated while still in the air).

Shockwave is what does most of the damage and the shockwave is made to vaporize biological material.He does not hit as much as a blunt force. He functiones more like a fan made of billion needles. Needles pierce through softer objects with ease but get absorbed by hard ones. The more the shockwave spreads the more "needles" have been absorbed and the shockwave weakens. More hard objects, the shockwave weakens faster.

Most of the big city structures like skyscrapers would still keep their skeletal form. Buildings a bit further away from ground zero would practically stay intact.

N y u b h8in on my gremerz?!?!!!!1111ONeoneONE

And what does old fallout fans moaning about how DC not rebuilding itself have anything to do with my joke? I said that all the buildings would be standing, and nothing would've changed, because of how bethesda would make it.

Let me guess, its because they are communists, and are really as bad as the enclave?
The NCR are not communist, I just used that a slur against, in reality the NCR are just a corrupt sham, and yes they are not only enemies of the Enclave but also enemies of all old world factions (ENCLAVE, BOS, HOUSE, VAULT CITY).

Quagmire69 said:
Let me guess, its because they are communists, and are really as bad as the enclave?
The NCR are not communist, I just used that a slur against, in reality the NCR are just a corrupt sham, and yes they are not only enemies of the Enclave but also enemies of all old world factions (ENCLAVE, BOS, HOUSE, VAULT CITY).

I seem to recall you saying that they were communists because they had a bear for a symbol. And the NCR were on good terms with Mr. House before FO: NV, and they annexed Vault City, and weren't enemies in the first place.

And silus I was referring to a thread that was basically quagmire69 saying that NCR was communist and that they were secretly like the enclave, and wanted to exterminate all mutants and ghouls.

Heres the link: http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58144

While the NCR is not ideal (what government isn't, kinda like the old saying, Democracy is the worst form of government, except all the others) but as a ghoul I would be high stepping to NCR where I would have a place. Heck, the ideal situation would be that you could build a community and then enter the NCR under your own terms. It not like the BOS or other groups can form a working government, and the legion would just rather burn and rape your town then govern in.

White Knight said:
And silus I was referring to a thread that was basically quagmire69 saying that NCR was communist and that they were secretly like the enclave, and wanted to exterminate all mutants and ghouls.

Heres the link: http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58144

Oh, sorry, my bad, sometimes i can be very retarded that way. :|

No, your a newer member, and I didn't make myself clear, a mistake I seem to have made in this thread before.

Back