Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!

Well, it's just that from the looks of it, he won't be able to stab really hard before bending his igniter and thus rendering his weapon useless.

Which is of course the moment the lightly armoured troops will attack en masse and turn these crazy elephant nostrilled warriors into piles of red, warm goo.

Hey: I warned you, man. Can't say I didn't warn you.

Mutie sketch is mutie.

mutie.jpg

SuAside said:
cool, but i can't help but wonder why the bayonet has a pointy edge, if you can't stab people with it without damaging your igniter gas tube... :)

BECAUSE IT'S MADE OUT OF DOESNTEXISTIUM! ONE OF THE STRONGEST ELEMENTS NOT KNOWN TO MAN!

Mutie Sketch is Mutie Sex.

the only thing i can say about this is "lol, wtf" and "nice".

a lot of weird lil' touches you've made there.

That is what happens to awesome when it is made out of something thrown in a trashbag and hit with hammers.

10/10 to the 10th power, and plus 10 for the fork.

Thanks. Yeah, started out as more of a fun sketch thing, eventually spent a few hours playing around with it... looks a bit crap on standard monitors, as I got a pimp Eizo monitor at work, blasting 14-bit colors. This looks a bit like it's been left in a pant pocket that eventually landed in the washing machine. Might saturate it a bit.

Yeah, I think I haven't seen power-armored fish with small feet and smoking mouths many times.

Also, it TOTALLY has a background. Totally!

I'm getting sick of drawing Big Burly Manly Men in powered exoskeletons, I'm working on a sniper gal at the moment.

It sort of reminds me of a comic I read once about this sentient virus thing that made fish into zombies and took them on land to infect and kill people.

LANDSHARK.jpg

Yours is cooler though and has given me 99% less nightmares.

Wooz said:
Also, it TOTALLY has a background. Totally!

Oh yeah? Where?

:|

Oh, you mean the tower shaped blur in the right corner?

:roll:

Heh. Yeah, Wooz: it totally has a background. :roll:

Nice work nevertheless. Is this the kind of stuff you do for a living as well: character design?

Yeppo.

That said, I spend more time drawing environments, architecture, props and weapons at work than drawing characters. There's just much more things to invent/draw than characters.

Needless to say, can't post any outside/enviro piccies from work at the moment.

EDIT: Also, goddammit, I drew you an awesome MS paint portrait with BACKGROUND oTO, and ye didn't bother to comment. Grmbl.

did you intentionally obscure the gun so you wouldn't have to listen to my whining? that said, cheekweld is likely not comfortable due to the straight buttstock and the shape of the buttstock is probably not optimal, but nice drawing, Woozy.

i'm curious of what you'll make the gun to look in the end. her hand rides high on the barrel axis. not very common.

also, pwnd @ alec. are we going to have a drawing pissing contest now?

did you intentionally obscure the gun so you wouldn't have to listen to my whining?

Hah. No, I plan to draw the gun later on, although It's hardly the painting/drawing's highlight.

that said, cheekweld is likely not comfortable due to the straight buttstock and the shape of the buttstock is probably not optimal

Uh. Can you show me an example of a comfortable cheekweld thingy?

her hand rides high on the barrel axis. not very common.

Yah, 's gonna be a weird-looking gun. Not very pretty. In a n updated drawing, the front looks a tad like a G3's, which is to say, ugly as feck.

Also, I'd totally dig an mspaint challenge thingy, only the rules would be <10 mins and using only mspaint.

I agree with Public, but literally: I can't bring myself to like your stuff any longer.

:roll:

I'm sorry.

Back