Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!

Phase 2! Oogah!

snajpee2.jpg

who does the cheek piece have such an odd shape? it's meant for her to be semi-comfortable when peering down the scope. can't quite imagine that happening. :P

It's a silicone nose&lip cheekpiece, to experience fake numb kisses while simultaneously blowing someone's head off a mile away.

Yah yah, still got a lot of work to do both on the gun and the girl.

Wooz said:
It's a silicone nose&lip cheekpiece, to experience fake numb kisses while simultaneously blowing someone's head off a mile away.

Yah yah, still got a lot of work to do both on the gun and the girl.
lol, now you said it, i can see it yeah. totally missed that at first.

either that's because it's not clear enough, or because i'm dogtired from the 350km bikeride i just got home from when i posted that. :)

looking forward to seeing the end result.

btw, the scope looks somewhat far forward for the cheekpiece, but if you don't decide to fix it, it wouldn't be too bad.

It isn't clear at all, just a silhouette for now :D

Maybe I'll move the scope, but for now my main preoccupations are to place things and elements in such a way as not to break the flow of the pic. For a change, I'm kind of content with this character's pose.

Now the real dilemma, handguard or tactical sticking out thingy!

Wooz said:
Now the real dilemma, handguard or tactical sticking out thingy!
you mean a rail with a vertical front grip on it? hardly suits a sniper rifle. a DMR, yes. a sniper rifle of this size, no.

so classic handguards please and also a bipod of some kind (i can't really imagine firing that rifle much without some kind of support).

Sniper girl soon enuff, for now I publish one of the drawings I do at work:

m5web.jpg

So, I suppose youre not doing concept art for train sim then :mrgreen:

But seriusly, quite brutal looking monster, somehow bit stroggish, i like it.

Also i quite liked the PA dude and smiley bot you posted few pages back.

How cute. :lol:

This is really great stuff, wish I could do this kind of thing. Do you do the whole image in a computer program, or sketch and scan first?

I tell the program what I want, and it magically does all the work for me ;-)

Wooz said:
Sniper girl soon enuff, for now I publish one of the drawings I do at work:

Nice!

:D

Can't wait to find out what you are working on :) Keep us updated and keep posting pics from work!

Ya, wouldn't wanna meet that... well, anywhere really :) You use one of those touch-sensitive thingies that looks like a blank square of plastic with a stylus? I was thinking of getting one of those for myself, rather inexpensive.

Back