Fallout 2 mod Megamod version 2.47 Bug Reports and Suggestions

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by MIB88, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Goat_Boy

Goat_Boy It Wandered In From the Wastes

Nov 18, 2021
    I'm hyped!

2. Arathos

Arathos It Wandered In From the Wastes

Feb 2, 2017
    Well, the mod was not updated since early 2021 and the last news were in April 2022 when an update was estimated to be released in August 2022. And with no news or updates coming up since then...

So I assumed that RL duties/problems put this mod in an indefinite hold.

I've seen waaay to many mods ending up in development hell/zombie status so I guess I'm kinda sceptical now. :(

3. Oracle

Oracle Vault Senior Citizen

May 19, 2003
    MIB is doing it on his on pace, never doubt him! he have been on this tract close to 20 years!!! .... (holyshit!!!!)
    Kuddos to you @MIB88

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  4. MIB88

MIB88 So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Modder

Feb 22, 2005
    Be skeptical. But don't assume. It's not wise to make assumptions about a mod being inactive when the modder is still posting in a thread for a mod that he's been working on for... Whoa... 19 years already. (Dang, where does the time go?)
    Unless I die suddenly, I promise I'll make an announcement about this mod when I've decided to stop working on it for good.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2023
    • [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  5. Nightingale

Nightingale Stealthy courier

Jun 28, 2014
    Don't jinx yourself!

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  6. MIB88

Modder

Feb 22, 2005
    I'm not going anywhere... I'm charmed! :P

Today I started to tackle the new EPA again. Ugh, what a pain that is to continue with. I have to continue to find all the new art and delete it in one mapper program. Then I have to open the map in the other mapper and add it all in on the other one. And, if just one piece is left on, then I have to go back to the first mapper and scour the map until I find the artwork, or else I can't open the map in the second mapper. This was the headache I put on pause before the pandemic. Big fun...

7. .Pixote.

.Pixote. Antediluvian as Feck
    Modder

Sep 14, 2009
    MIB88 - I rebuilt the EPA for RPU 27, feel free to use it if you like. Mind you I added a lot of new protos to the game so adding it might be nightmare x10.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  8. MIB88

Modder

Feb 22, 2005
    You rebuilt it... again?

I hate you... so very, very much.

Obviously, I'm just kidding. Probably going to stick with your earlier version. I already have pages of notes. And I already removed a lot of the artwork. I've already recreated your artwork as new protos in the MM. The hardest part is just trying to pick out/notice every new part (like the 20 variations of bone piles, for example).