MIB88 MegaMod - opinions, technical issues, etc.

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Lil Mordino, Dec 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaius238

Zaius238 Sunburn

Jul 14, 2007
    I've encountered Vault 14, and my Karma points go to ZERO!!! :shock: WTF!? (before my Karma are 630)

I losed Karma forever because i've saved in all slots... :evil:
    And i can see objects no sense (one circle green called elevator stub)

Please someone fix this!

Edit: And, Yes i've sucefull installed the Megamod (and are the latest version)

2. MIB88

MIB88 So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Modder

Feb 22, 2005
    Yes, I believe you have installed it successfully. However, you have not successfully searched this thread for that issue. In your version, it will occur each time you enter the Vault 14 entrance map. It's been resolved for the next release.

3. alatari

alatari First time out of the vault

Sep 4, 2007
    Infinite Ammo and unable to heal Klint

Not sure how it started but I'm using Colt 10m's on Klint and Sulik and getting infinite ammo.
    While in a fight Klint reloaded all 16 of the looted Colt 10mm with ammo leaving a long list of single Colts in his inventory. This may have been with the legit ammo but it seemed like it was coming from no where. I emptied all the guns and gave them to Sulik. Later I noticed Sulik was 38 pounds over weight and looked at the stack of 16 Colts which now had 8 ammunition in each gun. So it's an error not limited to Klint.

I noticed Klint wouldn't budge when pushing him. Later I went to use a Doctor's bag on him and got the message 'Cannot get there'. Some invisible object is between Klint and me so had to cheat heal him by removing armor and rearmoring him. This didn't fix the error. Still can not heal him even in the empty wasteland.

Started new game with female brute Gifted trait gives her 4 Int, Cha, Luck, 5 Per, 10 Str, Agi and End. She's getting stupid person dialogues from Hanunin, Jordon, Mynoc, Klint and Lucas but not others. Are the scripts checking base Int without Gifted trait or is 4 Int considered stupid in the New Vision mod? (I'll retry with a 5 Int. This character is going to be a naughty chick Demon Spawn).

Edit: Tried with a character not Gifted and Int of 4 and got the same Stupid dialogs. Is Int 4 considered Stupid throughout the game on this MegaMod?

4. alatari

Sep 4, 2007
    Molerat Skinning

I tried the negative Karma path about Toxic caves and Hughs just teaches Gecko skinning like Smiley does. It there a perk called Mole Rat Skinning or is just some extra script added to the Gecko Skinning perk?

5. Touquet

Touquet Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Apr 20, 2007
    Re: Molerat Skinning

You have to be an expert in Skinning to sking Mole rat or Fire Gecko... Wich way have you take : Shaman or Warrior?

6. Demonslayer

Demonslayer Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Aug 8, 2005

I hate choices. Can't you have both? :cry:

Anyway what does each do/add to your char?

7. Touquet

Apr 20, 2007

Both = no

Warrior add somethnig I think you are looking for...

Shaman = what can do a Shaman ?
    Warrior = what can do a Warrior ?

8. alatari

Sep 4, 2007
    Smiley

Smiley is the character that has gotten furthest and I was asking about.

He's an Arroyo Shaman not to confuse him with the trapper in Klamath of the same name.

I started a warrior last night or thought I had. Lucas won't let a women learn the path of the Warrior and she angered Hanunin so she's getting neither.

9. Touquet

Apr 20, 2007
    Re: Smiley

Lucas show how to skin better...

Visit : Unofficial MIB88 MegaMod Gameplay Help or just click ...here
    You can found many answers there

10. alatari

Sep 4, 2007
    Re: Smiley

Searched through the whole guide. Nothing mentioned about Molerat skinning or Lucas till you just mentioned it. Thanks for the answer. Guess there's nothing buggy about it.

11. Stlid

Stlid First time out of the vault

Sep 7, 2007
    Okay new problem I relinstalled the game and started it and when i got to the traps portionof the temple I can no longer see raised plates.

12. Limbabnees

Limbabnees Still Mildly Glowing

Jun 17, 2007
    Why not let the scientist in V14 (or another scientist in another place) build you a FH armor (with less specs).
    Bring him 3 Adv. Pwr. Arm. & S. Toolkitt & do something for him, a quest.
    Seems that much players like that huge armor, not me, i like the combat leather armor :D

13. MIB88

Modder

Feb 22, 2005
    Because there is already Frank Horrigan Armor in the mod. Get it from Frank.

14. Limbabnees

Jun 17, 2007
    I thought it was bugged, but ok :)

15. Demonslayer

Aug 8, 2005
    Well i like FH armor but i think it's too big. Would be cool if you could pick FH armor and then bring it to someone to resize it (to the size of FOT power armor (is that armor in the mod too?)) for the player to use. Would be cool if the FRM were resized and redone to the player. But i'm just a beggar not a graphic artist.

16. fallout ranger

fallout ranger Vault Dweller

Sep 18, 2004
    Armor for marcus?

17. MIB88

Modder

Feb 22, 2005
    Yeah, now resizing would be cool. But, that isn't among my talents either. And I have the sprites already to go for the Tactics armor (got it from this site), just haven't worked it in anywhere yet.

An aspect of the Vault 14 mod addition.

18. Limbabnees

Jun 17, 2007
    Question:
    Wenn loading the mapper and having MIB88 installed i get a Error.

wmAreaInit::Error Loading Cities!

How come?

Has it something to do with those 2 area spots beneath New Reno that giving me a hanger?

Seems i need to install it all over again, have downloaded and installed the Mega Mod full repack v 2.11 from Fallout Modding Centre: http://www.nowak-kominy.home.pl/Testowy/download.php?list.3
    Hmmm, not good i think.

19. MIB88

Modder

Feb 22, 2005
    You do not have the .exe file from the Megamod. You are using some other version.

20. Demonslayer

Aug 8, 2005
    Maybe Wild_Qwerty and Continuum would be able to help us in this matter. :oops:
    Let's just wait to see if they lay their eyes on this thread.

Damn i'm getting excited big time to play the new release :silly:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.