NFL 2012 !!

SimpleMinded said:
Do we have a status on the fantasy league? Yay? Nay?

if it doesn't get started here, we have a good group playing over at asshelmets looking for a few brave men.

kharn usually competes in that league along with eom and myself - so we will have at least one vacant slot, perhaps more this year

pm me for details if you're interested

Packers and Chargers starters both looked sloppy last night, although the Packers were worse. Not much to be gleaned from watching that game, really. Tramon Williams with a nice pick, though. Oh, and Melvin Ingram looked really good.

EDIT: I watched some of the Seahawks/Titans game last night. Both Flynn and Wilson looked good. I think TarJax ends up starting for Arizona this year.

we started an idp auction league over at asshelmets, but I think we have an absentee owner.

in the event we recruit a fill in mgr, or can even do that, is there anybody from the nma league that wants to sub in?
no money involved and the team is kind of a crap autodrafted team.

so, it'd be a bit of a challenge, but I think I can help you fill out the idp side, if help is needed.

qb - rapistberger, rivers
wr - jennings, demaryius, britt, meachem
rb - greene, redman. r bush, bradshaw, gerhart
te - fred davis, owen daniels

it's basically this place with 1% of the posters and more cursing

also, db is a lot worse at fantasy football over there

DammitBoy said:
It'd be awesome if Sander had the balls to compete in an asshat league.
I have the balls, but holy shit is that a shithole team. Still, if you need a fill-in I'd join in. I'd IDP kick your asses.

yeah, you'd have to purge you idp and pick 6 new ones, but there's a ton of talent in the pool

Guiltyofbeingtrite said:
I'll gladly take over this asshelmets team if someone wants to send me the username and password, unless it's possible to transfer ownership.

http://www.asshelmets.com/forum/showthread.php?17126-Fantasy-Team-4-Sale!-0-down-0-interest-on-paymets-of-0-month-Please

go over there and pm your e-mail to trollificus

Bummer about Steve Sabol.

Two of my all time favorite NFL Films from the 80s - can remember our HS coach making us all watch Crunchtime together, Crunch Course you got free with an SI subscription ( I think you got that or the football phone).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCdfL8fwTVk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2TfkIRurio[/youtube]
If those don't raise the hairs on your neck, you're dead.

Sander said:
DammitBoy said:
It'd be awesome if Sander had the balls to compete in an asshat league.
I have the balls, but holy shit is that a shithole team. Still, if you need a fill-in I'd join in. I'd IDP kick your asses.

I can't wait to whoop your teams butt.

I like Golden Tate being back-to-back controversial. He was wrong in both cases though, that's a fine-able block, and that wasn't a catch. Oh well. Packers got gypped, Seahawks win. At least it got the refs back.

NFL discussion has been really dead this year. Is it the lack of our own fantasy league? Is it how much the AFC sucks nowadays?

NFC West = NFC Best

Back