Official NMA General Shitposting Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
I just struggle to understand why minority groups cannot create fantasy for television. Then again maybe that shitty Yellowjacket show is something like that. Maybe Tolkien was just too damn good so they just wanna rip him off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno really the Chinese and Japanese have their style of historical semi fantasy stuff. The magnificent 7 based on samurai tales. As you say though Tolkien type fantasy is hard to better. Those blue 'cats' in Avatar were a bit different. I had to look up ' Yellowjackets' as that never crossed the pond that well.

So I cannot comment on that. I read all those Thomas Covenant books and wondered if a game would be made from that .

I remember years ago a Clive Barker game came out. Undying I think.
I'm gonna crash tired m8

With all the minority focused movies coming out right now you might see it soon.

22498FF5-F33F-44BA-96A1-49DFC43027BC.jpeg

I just want a minority focused movie that actually does their culture right. Black Panther did some faux African culture shit that was embarrassing.

I actually need to buy a new toilet now but I don't think the wife would go for that one.

I just felt like adding it again. I used to have it in my sig but now I NEED it in my sig.

Do you? Do you really understand the mind of a psychopath? God I hope not.

Back