Official NMA General Shitposting Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
Because wiping with dry toilet paper leaves shit on your ass. I usually alternate. If I use dry paper and see no shit on there you would assume it is ok right? No I then use a wet wipe and so much shit comes off that is just a skid mark on your underwear now with a sore ass.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/elon-musk-nick-cannon-breeding-kink-1382676/

Also just to be clear it is ok to groom kids to cut off their genitals but some rich guy that cannot get laid without money has a problem due to donating his sperm to women that need it? Ok. Maybe he should RAPE THEM instead. YES RAPE THEM ELON.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes medicated wet wipes do soothe that burning arsehole. The shit is just fact of life. It's when the toilet bowl looks like a massacre has taken place I lay off the curries and spicy food for a day or 2

I have medicated kind too but just plain baby wipes are fine since they have aloe vera.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think It's an M + F thing. Men get the shitty arseholes and clinkers while women get the leaky minges.

More Clive Barker. He was mentioned yesterday or the day before. King of vault 14 mentioned how a band were named from some dialogue in ' Nightbreed ' I mentioned ' Weaveworld ' and that Barker was originally from Liverpool.

Just a string of boring trivia, 1024 apologies.

Last edited:
Because wiping with dry toilet paper leaves shit on your ass. I usually alternate. If I use dry paper and see no shit on there you would assume it is ok right? No I then use a wet wipe and so much shit comes off that is just a skid mark on your underwear now with a sore ass.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/elon-musk-nick-cannon-breeding-kink-1382676/

Also just to be clear it is ok to groom kids to cut off their genitals but some rich guy that cannot get laid without money has a problem due to donating his sperm to women that need it? Ok. Maybe he should RAPE THEM instead. YES RAPE THEM ELON.
Musk holds these views in spite of the fact that Musk’s company has allegedly fired employees for becoming pregnant, and has slammed bills that allocate federal funding to child care (though he has recently personally vowed to increase childcare benefits at his own company, without specifying what they may be).
Wow, shocker. It really is just some weird kink for him.

Yeah but is that kink any weirder than all the people chopping their genitals off? I find it amusing how certain weirdo freak things are ok but this relatively normal thing that rich people have always done is suddenly real bad. Plus women should be fired for becoming pregnant this is America nobody gets vacations ever.

Is it more normal to want to mutilate your body or to have sex and spread your seed like the GOOD LORD OUR GAWD intended?

Yeah but is that kink any weirder than all the people chopping their genitals off? I find it amusing how certain weirdo freak things are ok but this relatively normal thing that rich people have always done is suddenly real bad. Plus women should be fired for becoming pregnant this is America nobody gets vacations ever.

Is it more normal to want to mutilate your body or to have sex and spread your seed like the GOOD LORD OUR GAWD intended?
24139D96-B1A8-4C8C-B0A9-1E4990AE3116.jpeg

Back