Official NMA General Shitposting Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
FB_IMG_1658707941733.jpg

Columbia South America or district of. What is it today ?

I finally replayed Fallout 2 for the first time in almost a decade. I know that it’s deeply flawed compared to the original, but damn I still really enjoy it and it felt great returning to it after so long.

Then I remembered that we’ll (probably) never get another good sequel and I have to drink to keep my depression under control.

And yeah, I know that this post likely qualifies as a rule violation. idgaf your forum is as dead as this franchise is. PBBBT!

Are you dopamine cleric ? You just appeared out of thin air.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I assume he makes money off his videos. That is all he actually cares about.

We laughed at that as a kid.

K. So Phase 4 was basically just there for Disney + (mostly Covid I guess) and Phase 5 is basically just there but PHASE 6 OH MY GOD. Yeah well Secret Wars will mean nothing without buildup for Doom so who cares?

65020c34df5811ab15ef459d884179e8

5f166b768012a2984950b68a09e7692d

I care about these two things more than most of the stuff. GotG 3 will be ok since Gunn is good and I like Bill Murray more than I do anything having to do with comics I think even though he is a dick.

craiyon_071451_boy_sprout.png
"TheKingofVault14, post: 4481350, member: 127789"]This is probably the least cursed looking AI drawing that I've seen so far. :)[/QUOTE]

I think the sharks were undercustard laying eggs

@doldrumCalamity

1. I can tell you as an old troll:
    The good ol'trolling art is not to pretend to be retard, it's pretending to be oblivious and clueless in a totally believable but (usually) humorous way.
    I am an aspiring troll of a mere 20 years old. i was naturally a great troll in my younger years when i was an actual clueless dipshit but i feel like i have relatively lost the art over time..... maybe ill try being a dickhead in other forums and not twitter cause twitter is not troll friendly. nothing lasts.

doldrumCalamity, Today at 4:48 AMReport
    #7Reply
In my younger days I was young

Attachments

• 127233.png
    127233.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Back