Official NMA General Shitposting Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
Because rotoscoping takes more time than your brain shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because rotoscoping takes more time than your brain shit.

I may add 50% to the estimated 80 hours as making the boxing ring alone took a full day. Stretching the cylinder primitives was hard graft and they spun like light sabres around the axis trying to attach them as the ropes. Whether rotoscoping, telescoping or whatever the result was a bit jumpy and teared.

If I had 1.62 million subscribers and 100's of patrons I would do matte paintings like old Disney lol.

Not quite up to your usual standard of cartoons tbh.

Also I don't get the 'brain' comment, Jones and Morgan are both sensationalists that clashed so in my world they had a straightener and dark forces popped old Peas Morgan. I should of used a grenade lol.

I may add 50% to the estimated 80 hours as making the boxing ring alone took a full day. Stretching the cylinder primitives was hard graft and they spun like light sabres around the axis trying to attach them as the ropes. Whether rotoscoping, telescoping or whatever the result was a bit jumpy and teared.

If I had 1.62 million subscribers and 100's of patrons I would do matte paintings like old Disney lol.

Not quite up to your usual standard of cartoons tbh.

Also I don't get the 'brain' comment, Jones and Morgan are both sensationalists that clashed so in my world they had a straightener and dark forces popped old Peas Morgan. I should of used a grenade lol.

The comment means you are some breed of attention whore (like when you busted into another thread to talk about your thread and talked noise) that is hard to understand half the time. Haver has talent and exploded from 100,000 subs to 1 million plus subs due to finding a niche that you did not exploit but you somehow think your stuff requires as much talent as his. Maybe it does maybe you are some hidden gem or something but your video sucked compared to anything he has ever done. Plus he does more than just animation so that is cool.

The comment means you are some breed of attention whore (like when you busted into another thread to talk about your thread and talked noise) that is hard to understand half the time. Haver has talent and exploded from 100,000 subs to 1 million plus subs due to finding a niche that you did not exploit but you somehow think your stuff requires as much talent as his. Maybe it does maybe you are some hidden gem or something but your video sucked compared to anything he has ever done. Plus he does more than just animation so that is cool.

That's all a matter of taste. I did stuff to stave off boredom. It was a hobby. I never chased subscribers. Youtube is corporate shit. Americans use Youtube as they do all social media, to exploit themselves to make money $$$$$$. Other people have said I deserve ore subscribers, not me. Also patreon pimps and beggars make me puke.

You lot are brought up to be budding capitalists otherwise you sink into extreme poverty, your countrymen call you bums and nobodies.

Maybe you get kickbacks for your uploads who knows.
I've only seen that 1 video so what else they do (2 credits) I have no idea. That soppy girly voiced frogman vid was piss poor I reckon :)

He just did that vid when he was feeling like shit so yea it was low effort but still high effort due to the time involved filming then going back over each frame and rotoscoping it even with the software. Him laying on the ground at the end and screaming is how I feel every day.

Good info actually.

unknown.png

@TorontoReign Dear Mr TorontoReign. One of the benefits of having a small channel with a handful of hits per day is that I can see what has been watched. The vidyo I posted for you on my profile : Welfare Caps has had 0 hits in the last 48hours.

Like a good boy I had watched all the stuff you have uploaded and commented, ie " That guy's Marx Brothers T shirt is cool "

But as you and others never watch my uploads I will not watch " How to fight with blades in nightclubs " Or Army Barracks whatever.

Na na na na na naaaaa. :|

Boooo that one was not funny.
99073921-5110-4292-AD87-C11F918668FA.png

This meme posted by Morgan is the funniest image of the week. @Morgan_ Thanks to Morgan for shitposting so well.

Back