Official NMA General Shitposting Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
I once talked to someone who seemed to think that the CCP has had an uninterrupted rule for thousands of years and that the ancient Chinese Dynasties were communists.

There was this whatsapp meme in spanish about how the Huns were just trying to stop the spread of communism and were actually good guys. Brain rot is insane nowadays.

There was this whatsapp meme in spanish about how the Huns were just trying to stop the spread of communism and were actually good guys. Brain rot is insane nowadays.
It kinda always was. Internet just cranks it up to 11. Before the net, every village had that one guy. More unhinged than the rest. Now they all talk to each other in forums and form communities of like minded village idiots calling them self Qanon or Reichsbürger or some shit.

Makes me wonder about the fella she left to hook up with this guy. If she was that bad, did he even try to claim his kids? Often, the courts will take the woman's side, no matter what sort of over the top villain she is. System is broken. Nuke everything.

Family court is disgusting and will pretty much always side with the woman. It needs to be reformed.

But let’s be honest. This cunt isn’t attracting any decent men. I’m sure the father was just some dude who wanted to get off in a hole.

Jesus Christ, and she had 7 children. These incidents enrage me to no end.

Last edited:
This is what happens when you do not make people go to the local clinic to get their baby card.

701F7C39-D95D-4044-A256-7D76D4215606.png

Back