Fallout 2 mod Olympus 2207 (english translation)

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Keyboard Gecko, Jan 9, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Black Angel

Black Angel Grand Inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus

Mar 21, 2016
    I'm VERY late to the party, but
    Holy shit, congratulations my man!

Also, big props to the mod author(s) for acknowledging this piece of work! Great job, guys!

I'll dive into this as soon as I finished getting my (real life) shit together haha

Cheers :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

• [Rad] [Rad] x 4
  2. vahapp

vahapp First time out of the vault

Nov 30, 2021
    hi friends i can't find where is mark can someone show me ? is he in cannary ?

3. Richardson

Richardson First time out of the vault

Nov 19, 2010
    Hi. I'm not able to find Claudia in Livios... Maybe someone can help me please ? I've spoken with everyone, but it seems she's missing, it's a known bug ?

Edit : I've finally been able to find her.

But I've a few new problems
    - I'm not able to solve the starving Lavach issue in NWO...
    - Concerning Skeet and the thief, even at the warehouse at midnight, no thief showing up. I've tried anything, leaving / entering the area. Still nothing, someone has a an idea plz ?
    - Last one, I've found the bunker under Loodmouth house, but... No way to find the other, even with the tip already given here. (7 perception also). I've seen that someone has talken about using the binocular to find it. What's the binocular please ?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2021
  4. Richardson

Nov 19, 2010
    Sorry, I've missed your question, you have a stair near the room of the ghoul in the Cannery, Mark is upstair.

5. Alphons

Alphons National Beholder

Aug 9, 2017
    -talk with with mayor's son and his friend and ask them how they want to improve things around here (you'll also get a clue for fixing the broken machine)
    -thief doesn't spawn every night, he also spawns outside the fence and sneaks into the warehouse through the hole in the fence, so check around that area for a couple of days
    -binocular is "investigating". Use right mouse button to switch between "walking" and "investigating" and then click the bathroom floor

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  6. Richardson

Nov 19, 2010

Thanks. I'm going to try this :)

7. Richardson

Nov 19, 2010
    Hi, still had some of the issues.

Well, even with the binocular on the tile, I'm not able to find the entrance to the bunker.
    and for the Lavash issue (they're not eating), I've spoken with everyone in town and I'm not able to find any clues. Maybe there's a speech or docter check to resolve the quest. I've the same problem with the ghoul and the mayor's wife, not enough speech skill to solve the quest)

8. ImmortalHunter

ImmortalHunter First time out of the vault

Jan 21, 2022
    May I ask where Claudia is in Livos? I can't seem to find her at all. And I need help regarding Schwein's missing book. Thank you.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
  9. Keyboard Gecko

Keyboard Gecko Fallout: Nevada translation is updated.

Jan 15, 2018
    She is in the lower right part of the Livos, check the rooms there.
    Also, her daughter in the next room can help with that book.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  10. ImmortalHunter

ImmortalHunter First time out of the vault

Jan 21, 2022
    Oh, thank you!
    Yeah I found her; I was under the impression that important/essential characters are stationary, so I avoided most NPCs that move around.

Once again, thank you.

Just to add, for those who are like me who (for any reason) can't find Claudia in Livos: she walks around the bottom-right section of the floor with the rooms (around where the Mignon/Minion girl resides).

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    • [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  11. william dempsey

william dempsey Veteran of the psychic wars. [REDACTED]

Jan 23, 2022
    After going to Tin industries with Cyren and getting 3 rolls of Tin something failed to trigger (I think) so Cyren stays with me even though the other Cyren is at NWO in his usual spot ?

12. BygoneBacone

BygoneBacone First time out of the vault

Jun 6, 2021
    god i wish the wiki too was translated...

13. almostdead

almostdead First time out of the vault

Nov 6, 2014
    Hello guys, just started playing this great mod.
    Is there any other way to complete "Chris wants Kyle dead quest" except killing Kyle? Kyle gave me a location to check weapon stashes but there is no new dialogues after I finished checking.

14. Alphons

Aug 9, 2017
    Kill Chris or don't do anything.

15. almostdead

almostdead First time out of the vault

Nov 6, 2014
    Ok, thank you

16. Granite

Granite First time out of the vault

Dec 1, 2016
    Has the english translation for this been updated since the last?

17. Keyboard Gecko

Keyboard Gecko Fallout: Nevada translation is updated.

Jan 15, 2018
    There's a translation repository, I remember quite a few changes being made there. Nothing went into the installer though, I guess the devs are too busy with the second game.

A bit of news, I guess - some time ago there was a post in their VK that they are looking for quest designers. There's a thorough description of a test task together with which software to use.

If anyone interested, I can put it up here.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  18. Rumcajs997

Rumcajs997 First time out of the vault

May 7, 2017
    Hi buddy,

How did you manage to solve this? I have got exactly the same situation. Lucy killed everyone on this floor and then when I got the quest from Moreau to get the battery from Engineering, I can`t do this, as Engineering is already dead. I used the console with 4 digit code but it just said that now I can use some calculator or something and that was it, it didn`t give me anything.

19. william dempsey

william dempsey Veteran of the psychic wars. [REDACTED]

Jan 23, 2022
    I did put up a video (above) not to embarrass anyone only to show my playthrough bugged out quite a lot. Will Olympus get updates ? Or are the devs too busy

20. Alphons

Aug 9, 2017
    There're basically 2 paths through the Tower- you're currently on a more violent one.

Go outside on the balcony and you should see some turrets. Use the box on the wall and you should be able to end the lockdown by using one of the computers in Engineering. I don't remember which one exactly.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1