Fallout 2 mod Olympus 2207 (english translation)

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Keyboard Gecko, Jan 9, 2021.

Tags:
  1. superluccix

superluccix First time out of the vault

Feb 8, 2019
    Couple pages back I see somebody had a quest problem with G from Rainbow with not being able to talk to Hog about it. I downloaded the patch, installed it into Steam Common Fallout 2. Started the game up but I still have the same problem. Did I download it to the wrong place or

2. Syndicalist_Cat

Syndicalist_Cat First time out of the vault

Sep 14, 2021
    I can't download the patch, it says the Website is not available.

3. Keyboard Gecko

Keyboard Gecko Fallout: Nevada translation is updated.

Jan 15, 2018
    this one? Works for me

4. Syndicalist_Cat

Syndicalist_Cat First time out of the vault

Sep 14, 2021
    This one worked for me, thanks! The link from the first page still not, so maybe give a check on that. Thanks again!

5. BigRedButton

BigRedButton First time out of the vault

Sep 5, 2022
    Not to be a pain but where do I put these patch folders? In the Fallout 2 folder? In the Olympus folder? If either then where in either folder? Sorry for being a pain and thank you in advance for answering my question.

6. Fyapowah

Fyapowah First time out of the vault

Jul 17, 2021
    In case anyone has the same problem, it seems that in order to get the negotiation quest from the Hog your chracter needs to be of Fox archetype, which means that during character creation you need at least 7 INT, at least 8 CHA and no more than 5 STR. If you put 6 or more points into STR during character creation, you won't be able to get this quest.

7. BigRedButton

BigRedButton First time out of the vault

Sep 5, 2022
    Speaking of Archetypes, does anyone have a guide to all the archetypes there are and what they do/what there affects are? Because my Character with:
    6 Strength
    10 Perception
    2 Endurance
    1 Charisma
    10 intelligence
    10 Agility
    1 luck
    Got the "Standard" Archetype

8. Fyapowah

Fyapowah First time out of the vault

Jul 17, 2021
    I have found the following requirements for archetypes on nuclear-city forum:
    Bull\Tank: INT <= 5 and END >= 8 and STR > = 8
    Foxes: INT >= 7 and CHA >= 8 and STR <= 5
    Forrest: INT <= 3 and LUCK >= 9

Additonally, the pre-built characters follow the above archetypes.

The only effects I know are additional dialogue options, but there could be more.
    Black characters also get more dialogue options than white characters. As far as I know, there are no benefits to playing this game as a white character.

9. xxdemonxspawnnxx

xxdemonxspawnnxx First time out of the vault

Apr 13, 2021
    Hi, I lost 1 point in strength when I travelled to another location. Using rad-outs didn't fix it. I also tried using a backup save and cured radiation before travelling but still lost 1 strength. Is this permanent? My rads are also below 150.

10. Alphons

Alphons National Beholder

Aug 9, 2017
    It takes time to recover lost SPECIAL (couple weeks) and if you get too much radiation then the loss is permanent.

It's very annoying later on as there're only 2 doctors who will cure you (both very close to each other) which forces you to carry a lot of meds that will weigh you down.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1