Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Keyboard Gecko, Jan 9, 2021.
Noted, there will be soon.
The link is added to the main site as well.
UPD: someone on RPGcodex uploaded on mega:
I can't see 8. here,is it an issue?
Yes. A bug report! On it!
I've got the grip and the drum for the Jackal revolver. Where do I find the rest? I'm getting a feeling they're all cleverly hidden in the base, otherwise I'd encounter them already.
Edit: Possible bug - What is it with most, if not all, special encounters being hostile on sight? Girl with a tank, both of the dudes with a boy (one with a bike, other in some private shelter), tent camp (I guess those guys are actual raiders?), power armored outpost dudes (they are mentioned in some voice(?) log I picked up and later got that armor, can I actually get into their base? It's not on the world map on default) all start battle mode on sight, no dialogue, nothing. The only thing that makes sense for me is that they react to the fact of me having taken over Rainbow, hence the karma tag overriding any other reaction I would get.
Edit 2: Is there a way to level up or upgrade Shaggy? I've had him with me for around ten solid levels and he didn't even get as much as hp increase. Had to leave him back at the NWO because he was getting himself killed nearly every encounter. Can't command him to not to kill himself either. Doesn't he have some secret limiter off mode where he unlockes 0.0000001% of his real power and steamrolls everything the game throws at him?
Wow. I suggest you visit the Olympus discord (link in the first post or on their site), Rainman (the dev) is there, he could investigate all the buggy stuff you mention. For tank girl to be aggressive is definitely not okay.
About the revolver - look around in the Loudmouth's room.
possible issue:Matt in the NWO can get "2.about lovis..." route even I've reported to him once,after I use "1.I'd like to know about something" route once again.
And I don't know if it's important,but here's a place not translated
possible issue:Christie in Mangy Dog will trigger first meeting dialog first even you kill all onca devils,and need one more dialog to finish the quest.
Ack. That's a miss, alright. Fixed.
Just dropping in to thank you Gecko for the translation. Having a real blast!
That's all that matters, have a good one!
I've been told AI.TXT is very fragile, so... it seems [PARTY KIRK CUSTOM] and [PARTY ROBOTRON BERSERK] are both using packet_num=76, which might be Very Bad Thing.
Also, it looks ROBOTRON.INT->start() contains...
critter_add_trait(self_obj, TRAIT_OBJECT, OBJECT_AI_PACKET, 46)
...but there's no section with packet_num=46 in AI.TXT
critter_add_trait(self_obj, TRAIT_OBJECT, OBJECT_AI_PACKET, 46)
Noted, thanks, Wipe!
I'm kinda late for the party but thanks Gecko for your superior patience and dedication for finishing the translation
Are there any major uses of Casanova? Is it worth investing more points into it?
So far it scored me a game of chess with Matt's wife at NWO.
I think it's quite underdeveloped.
There's Blanka to seduce, but I don't remember other major instances of using it, despite, as Rainman said "nearly every female character has a check on that skill". Except Emily Dunton, which is a shame and wasted opportunity
Excellent job Mr. Gecko
I have a problem with finding Ultra Repair Kit to sneak in as a Douglas into Olympus. I tried to look through whole Jackals camp but I am unable to find anything. I asked their repairman and he told me if I remember correctly that his boss (Loudmouth?) has hidden the repair box somewhere. I am unable to find it even after opening all locks, crates I could find. Probably I am missing something. I also tried to steal from Loudmouth, Billy, Casper and all main characters in the camp but they did not have it.
And I am unable to join discord as it has phone verification which I would not like to do in order to get some tips about completing the mod. It's a big no-no for me.
In no particular order:
1. Small error in Gray's dialogue. When he tells the player to go meet dr. Moraescou, he says to take the ladder instead of stairs (given that there are no ladders in the tower).
2. Where to find the map pieces? I've got two so far, one from the subway station and one other, don't even know from where.
3. Killing the Jackal warehouse vendor guy effectively removed any possibility of trading in that spot. I chose Carl as a replacement, the neurotic guy agreed, quest has concluded, but Carl is still where he was, without even as much as a dialogue change.
4. Every time I get Douglas to repeat who he really is I get the notification of a new entry in my personal diary, even though nothing new was (re)added.
5. How do I find the Lumeniers' hq? Unless it's the Renessance, then back to point 2. Can't even find the area on the map they're supposedly patrolling, the guy that gives me that info didn't have anything else to add.
6. Little lame that no one reacts to power armor, neither the regular folk nor the Olympus personnel (given that I'm clearly a guardian now, not a mere seeker. I guess F2 really spoiled me here, I liked when npcs so clearly reacted to that.
7. Dialogue about dealing with Emily in Livos is repeatable. I even got the positive karma and the title after finishing the quest without choosing to lead the vault, then choosing it afterwards.
8. What are the Graves for? One of them has some small indentations in it for something but I didn't figure out what. The graves themselves have seemingly inconsenquential junk in them.
9. After translating the book's title, the lone wanderer disappears but his location stays. Is there supposed to be a follow up to this?
10. Killing Loudmouth and Billy changes nothing. Loudmouth's death is barely noticed, while no one cares about Billy. Other two big wigs have no change in dialogue whatsoever.
There's a ladder in Loudmouth's room, which I didn't notice either. That aside, I share the phone verification sentiment.
EDIT: I completely forgot to thank you, Keyboard Gecko, for the job well done. I was gazing wistfully at this mod every now and then for years. After I finally forgot about it, the news reached me last week, about the translation being already complete no less. Already finished the main quest today, the whole thing was really enjoyable.
Unclogging the toilet in subway
One of containers in Tin Industries (you can get the location from Cilen in NWO)
Canteen at Jackals Base (place cheese you can get at mall in Pearson next to rat hole, walk away a bit, kill the rat)
One of quests in Livos (can't remember which)