PC Gamer gets Fallout: New Vegas world exclusive!

Brother None

This ghoul has seen it all
Orderite
Breaking news! GamesRadar is reporting the US magazine PC Gamer has the world exclusive first look at Fallout: New Vegas, in stands March 2!

<center></center>
What? We've already seen 3 previews from the UK? You fool, didn't you hear the news, the UK doesn't count as a part of the world! Apparently!

Anyway, hopefully we'll hear more from this preview soon, as it should have hit subscribers now. It is written by the more competent Dan Stapleton, and should be a better read than the OXM joke of an article.

Thanks Ausir.

Aye, but Dan might provide some tidbits of interest for the old-fan angle that the others missed. Since he actually - y'know - played the old games, he might spot things in Vegas tied or inspired by the old ones others missed.

Am i misinterpreting the meaning of world exclusive?

Then again, i'm not a well paid game journalist, so i'll bow to their superior knowledge of the meaning.

Stealste said:
Am i misinterpreting the meaning of world exclusive?

Then again, i'm not a well paid game journalist, so i'll bow to their superior knowledge of the meaning.

"Exclusive" just means that they'll just sing the praises of their patron developer to the high heavens, else they lose their 'exclusivity' with said developer.

Works the same in every <s>journalistic</s> industry.

Exclusive mean that they have been invited along with 10 other magazines for a presentation, out of the thousand other world magazines only THEY were chosen!

I like the little headlines: CRYSIS 2 The exclusive PC screens the consoles don't want you to see!

Dragon Age Now with ELECTRIC DRAGONS!

LOL wtf?

Maybe it just has... proper exclusive content that the other magazines don't? Maybe their 'first look' was deeper than the others'?

Dunno why they'd call it a "world exclusive" if not. Hope someone can get some scans from this one then.

I just realised how lame that dude in PC Gamers' cover looks like. God, what is this? Wild Wild Killzone?

Why does everyone always stick glowy eyed gas masks and helmets with Killzone?
There were plenty of generic chaps with glowy eyed gas masks and helmets before Killzone... except there wasn't an entire planet of them I suppose.

Alphadrop said:
Why does everyone always stick glowy eyed gas masks and helmets with Killzone?
There were plenty of generic chaps with glowy eyed gas masks and helmets before Killzone... except there wasn't an entire planet of them I suppose.

because most lads on sites like this get their cultural knowledge from video-games. oh lol is me!

I love seeing that sign. Makes me think of that mod that never got finished but featured it because of a special someone.

Rickets: the gamer plague... hmm...

Anyone a subscriber that would like to share? I'm afraid I only subscribe to Cat Fancy. Although I'm sure that this article will just tell us what we already know.

Back