Political Spergatory or How I Learned To Love /pol

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by SquidVan, May 25, 2020.

1. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
    RE-RE-RE-REMIX!

2. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Level 27 Wizard Staff Member Moderator

Apr 1, 2005
    I mean QANON WAS REVEALED TO BE A 4CHAN LARP YEARS AGO MORON BOOMERS!

3. TheGM

Aug 19, 2008
    is there a 4chan meme retards haven't fallen for yet? then again they tricked idiots into thinking the ok symbol was racist. some of those people are in this very topic.

4. Morgan_

Morgan_ Panic attac insomniac

Jul 3, 2020
    The Nazi's also fooled the west into thinking the Hindu swastika was racist. Heh

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  5. mustadiokeepsdying

mustadiokeepsdying SUPERSIMP

Aug 25, 2020
    4chan people must be really good at fooling people into shit. I remember them banning the okay symbol at my school because it was "white power" or some shit

6. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    There are people believing the earth is flat. I don't think it takes that much.

7. TheGM

Aug 19, 2008
    them getting people to destroy their iphones was next level shit though. from people putting them into the microwave to recharge them, drill holes into it looking for a headphone jack or trying out the software update that made the phone impervious to water. stuff like this is why we can't have nice things.

8. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
  9. Dayglow Drifter

Dayglow Drifter Still Mildly Glowing

Sep 25, 2018
    Alex Jones has kinda sorta always hated Qanon, though. There was a lot of overlap between their audiences despite the fact that Alex had been doing this for like 15+ years longer than the Q guy and it clearly made him very nervous business-wise.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  10. Atomic Postman

Atomic Postman Mojave Express Employee of the Month

Mar 16, 2013
    Whilst I remember all too well that school bans were retarded, reactionary and ham handed, let's be fair.

If you made a flag with a rat's anus on it because it was funny, and started lifting the flag up every time you started doing racist shit, and used it as a way to signal to your friends with the same idea that you're part of the tribe, you think it might build up an association despite being ridiculous anyway? That's less of a trick and more of just making a symbol out of something absurd.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    • [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  11. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  12. Aurelius Of Phoenix

Aurelius Of Phoenix Psued.

Mar 9, 2018
    • [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  13. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    The CIA only has our best interests in mind.

14. Morgan_

Morgan_ Panic attac insomniac

Jul 3, 2020
    If only we didn't sponsor dictatorships and give them the short end of the econ stick we may not even need to worry about it upload_2021-1-19_1-13-38.png
    upload_2021-1-19_1-14-47.png

15. Aurelius Of Phoenix

Aurelius Of Phoenix Psued.

Mar 9, 2018
    You should stop using that image, or I'll report you to the ADL.
    :deal:
    https://www.fox5dc.com/video/890986

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/11/9335...ca-to-refugees-after-trump-slashed-admissions

I'll bet the D.C. elite will be welcoming these refugees into their own homes and gated communities.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  16. Malpais Dominus

Malpais Dominus First time out of the vault

Jun 1, 2020
    America is pretty much done at this point. Either it's going to fracture completely or we'll get our Caesar/Napoleon in a decade or so. If Trump wasn't such a feckless boomer it could be happening right now. Something like storming the Capitol basically on accident is a pandora's box that they're not going to be able to cope their way into people ignoring. Especially as they continue further disenfranchising the people responsible. No matter how many fat national guard members they bus in or all the big words in the world are going to make people forget the images of them cowering in fear with those retarded bags on their heads.

17. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    Or it could simply loose some of its relevancy. Just because Britain and France have no "empire" anymore doesn't mean they stoped to exist. I don't think the United States will dissolve into smaller pieces. But it could simply happen that you'll see more players coming up internationally and the US might happen to see another isolationist phase.

18. Malpais Dominus

Malpais Dominus First time out of the vault

Jun 1, 2020
    I find it incredibly unlikely that the US will just gracefully fall from number 1 to number 2 or 3. The country is too polarized and decayed for there to not be some sort of major shakeup that fundamentally changes the nation into something entirely different or causes it to crack under the pressure. The openly rigged election and 25k troops that have to be rigorously vetted because there are doubts of their loyalty are not a good sign for the current system's survival that's for sure.

19. Millim

Millim Half-way Through My Half-life
    Orderite

Oct 13, 2010
    At least we know Biden will now be able to take the most comfortable shits of his life.
    Imagine how comfortable those toilets are in the White House.

20. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    There was no rigged election. Don't buy in this conspiracy bullshit.