Political Spergatory or How I Learned To Love /pol

Yeah, time to calm stuff down just a little bit. I don't want blame for any bans after death threats get thrown around. Let's just pretend nothing happened.

Sorry but after the personal attacks on my family, no. Morgan can eat dick. Then again she does love eating dick.

@RangerBoo I say this with all sincerity, but please, lot off for a few weeks.
If Arthur is here trying to stop you getting banned which by the way isn't his Job and you're going into rape... Yeah, maybe you're not in the best mindset right now.

I mean, I only ever see you mention Morgan, Morgan this, Morgan that. You should just ignore her. The great thing about the internet is you can easily just ignore someone.
But I think you should just lot off, go on long walks broaden your horizons. This place isn't healthy to be on for too long, like any place.

I hate to say it, but you're turning into a Muggy. Don't be Muggy or all the little boys And girls will be singing "Muggy and Book, sitting in a True, licking ass And sodomy"

Sorry but after the personal attacks on my family, no. Morgan can eat dick. Then again she does love eating dick.
Yeah, pp cool I guess? lol
How are you this mad over the most generic insult I could think of. it's literally a shitpost at that point it's generalized.....

I HAVE THE BIGGEST DING DONG IN ALL THE LIVE LONG KINGDOM

BUT WHEN DONKEY KONG SEES A FROWN, HIS BIG DICK GOES DOWN, AND HIS ASSHOLE SHITS ALL OVER FUCKIN TOWN.

Why do you do this? Why is it that every time I try to help keep you from being banned, including LITERALLY TYING OUR FATES TOGETHER, you start getting irate with her? I’ve done all I can, I don’t know what you want from me

Why do you do this? Why is it that every time I try to help keep you from being banned, including LITERALLY TYING OUR FATES TOGETHER, you start getting irate with her? I’ve done all I can, I don’t know what you want from me
She started it! She acted like a absolute bitch to me during the abortion debate including ignoring my letter to her when I was polite to her so I'm like, "Fuck her then" if she wants to act like a typical Leftist bitch to anyone who disagrees with her then I will treat her like the garbage person she is.

She started it! She acted like a absolute bitch to me during the abortion debate including ignoring my letter to her when I was polite to her so I'm like, "Fuck her then" if she wants to act like a typical Leftist bitch to anyone who disagrees with her then I will treat her like the garbage person she is.

Well then fuck her. But also fuck you too!

I want 3 things:

1: Arthur to not have to worry about this because it aint his job, as cool as it is that he wants to help his friends.
2: Ranger chill please(also when we getting the NV strip overhaul mod or more lived in Wasteland? Still looking forward to those).
3: Ranger and Morgan block each other. lol

Last edited:
Ranger we tried the peace road in dm's remember? Our personalities clash too much and we just need to disengage with eachother. Let's just agree to not talk to one another or attack one another in threads.

Ranger I am just about begging, I’m having a psychotic break rn and this whole situation isn’t helping because if you get banned I’ll feel like I didn’t do enough to prevent it and I’ll feel fucking worse.

Please pleasepleadepleadelleadr don’t make it eorse

Ranger I am just about begging, I’m having a psychotic break rn and this whole situation isn’t helping because if you get banned I’ll feel like I didn’t do enough to prevent it and I’ll feel fucking worse.

You need better drugs.

Also, if she's putting up with you saying shit like this and talking to you I suggest uhhh// haha/ finding out why.

Arthur, i say this as someone who thinks you're a cool guy, it's not your place when someone goes on the deep end. You've already done enough, take some time Out and I mean that.

This isn't the first time, heck this has been going on longer than you and Morgan have been around with other members.

Trust me, after about 5 years of seeing this shit, it's tiring as Hell

Back