Political Spergatory or How I Learned To Love /pol

IMG_20211104_070519.jpg
IMG_20211104_070538.jpg

What the hell happened here? I ain't reading all that.

Ranger again goes insane over a user saying vile and random shit. Will likely not be banned for longer than a week or two, again, hell if at all.
Nah, it's permanent this time. I'm tired of this song and dance every few months.

Then she might dissapear from Discord as well ... I like her. I really do. But some people just never learn. That's the sad reality. NMA does not stand for No Morgan Allowed. If you get so easily triggered by one person you should put them on ignore and not start constantly a drama. And no one here should feel bad about it. I mean com on. She's a fucking adult. 5 People told her to chill out (again ...). She got more chances than ANYONE who was ever registered here. And that should tell you a lot. She was a liked members around here. But it was bound to happen. Who knows maybe she'll learn from it. But I doubt it. She will probably blame Morgan or the moderators or what ever hits her fancy.

Well right now she is badmouthing Hass and all of NMA on Codex because apparently "tranny's" are allowed here. OH MY GOD!

No Trans Allowed.

I just think her framing the narrative as NMA being some beacon of transdom is funny and it has nothing to do with why she was banned as far as I know. The really dark secret is the females have been on their periods so they can't get along even more so than usual. Mine just got off hers.

Then she might dissapear from Discord as well ... I like her. I really do. But some people just never learn. That's the sad reality. NMA does not stand for No Morgan Allowed. If you get so easily triggered by one person you should put them on ignore and not start constantly a drama. And no one here should feel bad about it. I mean com on. She's a fucking adult. 5 People told her to chill out (again ...). She got more chances than ANYONE who was ever registered here. And that should tell you a lot. She was a liked members around here. But it was bound to happen. Who knows maybe she'll learn from it. But I doubt it. She will probably blame Morgan or the moderators or what ever hits her fancy.

She was saying she was glad and stuff. But it did sound like coping.
She's got on the attack of me now. Personally, i feel done with her. There's only so much i can care, and she puts in no effort to improve herself. There's not much i can really do.
For years she has been like this, And while she calls us pedos And then says we should get the rope, there's nothing i can do to help someone like that.

She needs professional help, it's not really funny when she's like "I'm the pyscho bitch of NMA" And she's actually a psycho bitch of NMA. It's actually incredibly exhausting

How I see it, she's no better than Muggy. Complaining that this place is an echo chamber and we're a joke to the codex when we've given her plenty of chances after saying "I hope you get raped by your Daddy"
Lets not forget during the great purge of 16, she defended literal Nazis.
The simple fact is, People are just tired of that shit.

Regardless, she spends her day with miserable Toxic People and that's what's going to ultimatly consume. She literally spends most of the time on Discord talking about Morgan, like get a fucking life.
Everyone else will be wrong because she can't be wrong. Good riddance i say. Ranger Boohoo.
Maybe now this forum can get back to what's important and that being why I have the biggest dick even through it's a micropenis

Yeah but Democrats are evil too you have to admit that. Don't be a robot.

Some are. There's evil And good on both sides.
I mean, Obama was straight up evil in how he ordered the most drone Strikes of any president (althrough there are factors to be had there) and he is a democrat.

Sure that's all nice and dandy. But seriously she had this tendency to like take something you say completely out of context and where you wonder what her actual thought process here is. Like getting all rage out of the blue and attacking you. It's crazy. Where she actually wishes you to "die" or something.

It's like as if I would say that you're on the level of a neonazi for saying democrats are evil and that you deserve to be punched in the face all the time or something.

Don't be a robot.

She needs professional help, it's not really funny when she's like "I'm the pyscho bitch of NMA" And she's actually a psycho bitch of NMA. It's actually incredibly exhausting
Yeah we also had conversations where she kinda opened up, which I am obviously not going into details now. It made me sympathise with her as it's a human moment and all that. People sometimes go trough really fucked up shit sadly. But as you say. At some point you have to say, she's an adult and all that. That's no excuse. Yeah she needs professional help. And I am not saying this to sound snarky or something. I hope she can find some peace or what ever.

Back