Post a Screenshot

aenemic said:
Hitman Blood Money

Best game ever

aLTx6ps.jpg

:smug:

The SimCity debacle reminded me that I actually have SC4 sitting on the shelf, I installed it again and downloaded a bunch of mods for it and this is my current City.

XCOM Enemy Unknown.

The 4 soldiers with the blue bars over their heads are panicking.

What happened is that one of them fired at a muton berserker (big scary alien), which roared.

This roar caused the attacking soldier to panic, who fired again at the alien. His panic caused another soldier to panic, who also fired at the alien, killing it this time.

However, his panic caused another soldier to panic, and she shot at the soldier next to her, who panicked and shot at my sniper, wounding her. She did not panic.

I'd like to think my Major (the one with many grey bars over his head) was watching this, shaking his head and muttering "Fucking New Guys"

Wintermind said:
Panic is the most broken, dumb thing in the game right now. Boy do I hate panic.

Yeah, it does get a bit absurd. You'd think they would make it less annoying than in the original. At least your soldiers try to target aliens now instead of shooting the guy next to him.

Wintermind said:
Panic is the most broken, dumb thing in the game right now. Boy do I hate panic.

I get the Will to Power upgrade as soon as I can, more will = more psionics and much less panic.

But I have to admit it's hilarious when a Muton gets hit, roars at its attacker, the soldier panics, then proceeds to shoot the offending Muton straight in the face.

Much less fun when they panic because a Thin Men poisoned them. Seriously dude, you have 12 HPs, that poison will only take 3, chill the fuck out, are you an elite soldier or what?

CthuluIsSpy said:
XCOM Enemy Unknown. -snip-

Haha, that's funny. I've never played XCOM, but heard a whole lot about it - should check it out... tralalalala, one more game in the long list :roll:

It's hilairous when panic leads to a dead xeno, which was usually the cause of panic. They should've made a more complex morale thing so that you could raise morale/unpanic dudes when panicing producing results.

My first online kill in IL2 was a great moment in my gaming life. Is that Cliffs of Dover? How is it these days?

Not sure... I didn't like the BoB expansion and the entire IL2 franchise became a real shit show after Maddox left / retired / whatever he did.

Playing IL2 online was awesome though. I remember my first kill in an LA5N.

Back