Post images of your character

I am not a fan of Broken/GOD mod armors, btu I downloaded a pack of nice looking and balanced armors. they all have neat little details that I like a lot, one of them has a holster for the Pipboy 2500 so it goes perfectly with that mod I am using:

[spoiler:ef4ceac6ba]
ScreenShot27.jpg

ScreenShot26.jpg

ScreenShot29.jpg

ScreenShot25.jpg

[/spoiler:ef4ceac6ba]
I can't beleive how androginous my character looks without the beard and mustache, I think I am gonna put them back in.

hmmm, I think I am gonna look for a Formal Wear tomorrow, and start using Maria isntead of the DinnerBell.

'A light shining in darkness' or a standard .45 Auto pistol might work better than Maria if you have Honest Hearts.

Here's my newest character, hanging out in Primm.

2011-06-12_00002.jpg

I tried to make him as normal as gamebryo humans can look.

Not exactly a picture of my character, but I thought it was a pretty cool image.

downsized_0608112236.jpg

The game froze right as I was hitting a Deathclaw with the unique dispacer glove, "Pushy".

I downloaded a Mod that allows me to play as any of the three Tribal races from Honest Hearts, but it seems to be kind of glitchy, my game is crashing a lot now.
anyway, soem screens
ScreenShot37.jpg

also tried my hand at using the console commands to get better screens

ScreenShot39.jpg

ScreenShot38.jpg

that armor gives me 6 DT, so no god items by the way.

Yep, I intentionaly made him to look like a bird.

Now more Angry Bird Courier Goodness....

ScreenShot41.jpg

ScreenShot42.jpg

ScreenShot43.jpg

^my game crashed after I took that one, I was abusing the TFC 1 console command I think.

Angry Bird Courrier Arrives at Novac, and decides to chill a while
[spoiler:d538341228]
ScreenShot47.jpg

But he doesn't like Tin Man following him
ScreenShot49.jpg

ScreenShot51.jpg

After getting a travel companion and entering Manny Vargas room to get what he needed Angry Bird leaves Novac in search of the men that tried to kill him
ScreenShot55.jpg

But first he practices the ancient ritual of Devourign his enemies, Shaman said "eat the heart so you consume his delicious courage"
ScreenShot54.jpg

They went that A Way
ScreenShot56.jpg

Angry Bird felled Jessup in battle, but it seems Chess-Shirt ran to the Strip
ScreenShot58.jpg

And this Tin Demon is here again! whats with him?
ScreenShot59.jpg

After resting for a whiel in the brdige and getting another follower Angry Bird decides to head to the Strip
ScreenShot60.jpg

ScreenShot61.jpg

[/spoiler:d538341228]

sorry for the double post, but playing Honest Hearts with Angry Bird the other day I snapped this screenshot
ScreenShot84.jpg

yes, I killed Caesar with this Courier, I am planning on making it a House Run.

aboomstick.jpg

Listen up you primitive screwheads! This is my BOOMSTICK!

Which I did have to stop using by the end because 40mm grenades were rarer than White Legs who could strafe.

I would post my character.....but your head would explode out of its sheer awesomeness.......i barley survive when im playing with him in first person, if i were to switch to 3rd.......my head would explode, i would bleed rainbows and start yelling like a nyan cat....

Back