Post images of your character

What I mean, though, is how do you move the camera around/take the shot while the action is going on? It seems like maybe there is a mod with a pause button or something for better screenshots?

Nope, not a mod. Everything is already ingame. :mrgreen:

Basicly you hit the console key sometime during the shootout or whenever you want and type tfc 1, which effectively freezes everything (including you) and allows you to move freely with the camera and stuff.
For returning the game into its original state, type tfc again.

Another handy command is tm, which hides the HUD. :wink:

Yay more Avallach pics to upload.

Faceless_Stranger said:
Sweet jeezus... I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that. If it isn't obvious he's an alt now, Idonteven...

I don't think so. At least, I hope not, we'd have to ban him.

yeah but how do you get your character to for example hold the schematics in one of your earlier shots, or hold that baseball and grenade bundle, or use the sitting animation or the prone/laying down animation?

isnt that all a mod?

EatKhans.jpg

:mrgreen:

some Screens of my Legion run
ScreenShot7.jpg

ScreenShot8.jpg

and the NCR run
ScreenShot9.jpg

ScreenShot10.jpg

ScreenShot11.jpg

I wanted to take a screen cap of me VATS killing Caesar, but Boon kept melting him, and I wouldn't survive against the Praetorians alone. they would ping pong me to death.... again.

Finished the game again a few days ago. My character at Hoover Dam, short before the battle:

ScreenShot2.jpg

Courier and Veronica getting ready for a night on the strip.

ScreenShot3.jpg

Jackpot!

ScreenShot4.jpg

Oops, you mean we can't have weapons in here?

ScreenShot5.jpg

Looks like trouble near Nelson.

ScreenShot6.jpg

Requiescat in pace.

Na, I got that armour from the Remnants, I just think that the Ranger helmet looks cooler and it doesn't subtract from my charisma.

Back