Predict the next franchise to be rehashed.

Minesweeper - WW2 FPS

Solitaire - FPS Psychological thriller with quicktime events produced and directed by Clive Barker.

Hearts - JRPG with a broken combat system.

Crusader No Regret TPS with inventory management and 'sploding people directed by Todd Howard.

There's already gonna be a new x-wing game and I'd surprised if they keep the pseudo-simulator system (tps everyone?)

Transport Tycoon FPS - destroy enemy buses with rocket launcher

Heretic/Hexen reboot...
might and magic reboot...
Killer Instinct reboot (now that there's a mk one y'know)

Can't think of anyhing else now.

Square Enix just announced a new Parasite Eve. might be good, I liked the first two.

Hey what about some Arcanum First Person shooter sequel ! That would be Kick ass :D

Phil the Nuka-Cola Dude said:
I'm gonna have to go with System Shock.
I thought Bioschmock was somewhat meant to be that ... in some way.

Crni Vuk said:
I thought Bioschmock was somewhat meant to be that ... in some way.

That's how it was hyped originally, but it really has nothing to do with SS besides having 'Shock' in the name. Doom 3 (before you go to hell) is more System Shock than Bioshock.

Marathon by Bungie…I loved that game. I use to play it at work with about 5 other guys in one big LAN orgy during work hours…no wonder our company went bankrupt.

inf05.jpg

aenemic said:
Square Enix just announced a new Parasite Eve. might be good, I liked the first two.

If they keep to what made the first two awesome, I share Dragula's sentiments.

Then, on the thought of a new MDK, as long as they don't find some way, to go entirely out of the way and screw it up, then I'm all for it.

Ausir said:
Hey what about some Arcanum First Person shooter sequel ! That would be Kick ass
Actually, Troika did try to make one.
Really? I need details, sir.
.Pixote. said:
Well Bungie said they're probably finished with Halo now so they might go back to Marathon.
[spoiler:1db6c53f9b]And it will probably be shite.[/spoiler:1db6c53f9b]

Hoxie said:
aenemic said:

If they keep to what made the first two awesome, I share Dragula's sentiments.

Then, on the thought of a new MDK, as long as they don't find some way, to go entirely out of the way and screw it up, then I'm all for it.

I hate to say it to you guys but from what I understand it will be more of a 3rd person FPS.
But I can be wrong.

The Dutch Ghost said:
I hate to say it to you guys but from what I understand it will be more of a 3rd person FPS.
Heh, what is that supposed to mean? You just teased my brain a lot with that one.

Reconite said:
Ausir said:
Hey what about some Arcanum First Person shooter sequel ! That would be Kick ass
Actually, Troika did try to make one.
Really? I need details, sir.

He's not trolling.
Before going bankrupt, Troika began working on a sequel called "Journey to the Centre of Arcanum". First person using Source Engine...

Dario ff said:
The Dutch Ghost said:
Heh, what is that supposed to mean? You just teased my brain a lot with that one.

Well I had been reading some articles on the 3th Birthday.
There are some links here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_3rd_Birthday

I do understand that PE2 was more action-y than 1 but was it also like this?

MrBumble said:
Before going bankrupt, Troika began working on a sequel called "Journey to the Centre of Arcanum". First person using Source Engine...

That's stretching it a bit, innit? They never got beyond the initial planning stages. Then Valve and Sierra got into a dispute and the whole thing got scrapped.

I wonder if it would have been like Jules Verne's "A Journey to the Center of the Earth", only with more fantastic creatures.

Back