RangerBoo Plays Life Is Strange Livestream

I could also stream later or earlier if you want.

Thanks for the offer, I'm working from 8 AM, so later isn't really an option.

I can hang out until 2 AM, so earlier than that would be great.
Other option that would work for me would be your normal hours but on weekend (Friday and Saturday) since I don't have to wake up early.

I could also stream later or earlier if you want.

Similar issue here. I will be asleep at that time. To make it worse, I have got something to do, which means the soonest I will be available, will be 9 hours later.

The way I see it, you can either accept it and do stream regardless or move it to weekend, whichever you would like to do.

Sadly I can't as I work on weekends. Wednesday and Thursday are the only days I have available. I can see about doing it earlier. Problem is that I have to go to the PC shop to get my cousins computer built on Wednesday and my new puppy, who had to go to the vet to get surgery for his broken femur, will be coming home around that time too. I can see about doing it at 2pm PST time.

I can't wait to watch this! I am so excited and look forward to hearing your thoughts on the game.

I expect you to truly hate it.

:)

200.gif

The fun has just begun.

Somehow I knew how you look without seeing any photos previously, kek.

Part two is up. I am really starting to dislike this game. The characters are really unlikable, they rip off so much from Twin Peaks, the devs have no idea what the culture is like here in the Pacific Northwest outside of Left wing shit holes like Seattle or Portland, the dialogue is also very cringe, the game makes sure to jack off Square-Enix over their past works and this game isn't what I consider a real video game. It's not a real game! It is a YA visual novel for assholes who spend all day on Twitter or girls who are Romana Flowers clones. My boyfriend tells me that it only goes more down hill from here. Joy!

A Life is Strange playthrough. This should be good.

Before I learned more about the game itself, I remember the meme "I gotta blame somebody or else it's all my fault. Fuck that". It made me think that the game had tongue in cheek humor with self aware characters. Turns out that with context, there was little self awareness. She was that sincerely selfish, and the devs were that blunt.

A Life is Strange playthrough. This should be good.

Before I learned more about the game itself, I remember the meme "I gotta blame somebody or else it's all my fault. Fuck that". It made me think that the game had tongue in cheek humor with self aware characters. Turns out that with context, there was little self awareness. She was that sincerely selfish, and the devs were that blunt.
Oh, Chole is fucking awful. One of the most selfish characters I have seen so far in my 22 years of gaming. Doesn't help that she is voiced by one of the Burch siblings. This game actively punishes you if you don't help or side with Chole. Can't wait for the forced lesbian romance, as according to Twitter and Deviant Art, nobody can be friends with another person of the same sex as everybody wants to fuck one another, gay or straight. Platonic friendship? There is no such thing as that!

THAT WAS ASH BURCH??? lol she's everywhere nowadays. Maybe they should have made Anthony voice a romantic interest for her if you know what I mean.

I have only experienced this game through a youtuber playthrough a few years ago, and i had pretty much the same reaction as the person playing. Not even halfway through i was done with everything and just saw the rest to see how everything would play out. It didn't get any better, in fact it got worse.

The prequel and the sequel (?) are somehow even worse. This one of those franchises that i'm baffled why a lot of people even like it.

Back