Rate the avatar above yours.

Nani?
latest

Also, that harpoon is neither too sharp, nor long, nor wide. Somebody did a prank and shaped a spoon and gave it to poor ole Ahab. That's why he isn't chasing any whales lately.

Uh, 9/10. CT Phipps style.

I don't know what to say now...erm...

7/10?

Nice exclamation mark. Seriously, nothing shows up. And I'm damn sure it's not my connection. Wait, let me check... nope, it's not on my end. Get that fixed bro otherwise I'll just keep making these annoyingly witty and overly long posts.

Now to wait until some jerk points out it's my fault his avatar doesn't show up and tells me how much of a retard I am. Oh joy.

EDIT: Oh okay it showed up after I posted (retard!). Is that really you? Very sexy glare might I say.

I was just reading the rules now, I made my account like an hour ago. I have no idea who @Walpknut is. Check again, I didn't double register.

EDIT: That guy has been a member since 2010. Seriously, this is something on your end. I'm innocent.

Yeah, sometimes IPs match for no apparent reason when it's dynamic IPs and proxy servers. 's all cool ;)

Something is very, very wrong with that picture and I can't put my finger on what.

Back