Russia attacks Ukraine

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by DarkCorp, Feb 24, 2022.

  1. TorontoReign

    TorontoReign Knog Staff Member Moderator

    Apr 1, 2005


    The Paladin can shoot at least 30.
     
  2. Crni Vuk

    Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

    Nov 25, 2008
    I am sure with special amunition that be even increased further. Like I think the German Panzerhaubitze 2000 has some kind of finnstabilized amunition that can get like 40-45km? Pretty insane.
     
  3. TorontoReign

    TorontoReign Knog Staff Member Moderator

    Apr 1, 2005
    30 was with normal rounds the range can be increased for sure at this point. Excalibur rounds are great.
     
    • [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  4. Crni Vuk

    Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

    Nov 25, 2008
    Russian Army : We have artillery too!
    Russian Soldier : We do?
    Russian Army : Yes!
    Russian Soldier : Where?
    Russian Army : Look in mirror, comrade!
     
  5. TheGM

    TheGM The voice of reason

    Aug 19, 2008
    Free artillery? don't mind if I do!
     
  6. eissa

    eissa Artanis "Altáriel" Nerwen Nos Finwe

    Jan 7, 2016
    That whole thing was running with gasoline engine. Imagine the electrical one + wireless control. It would be the closest thing to modern day version of land mines that positioning themselves.
     
    • [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  7. Morgan_

    Morgan_ Duckerz

    Jul 3, 2020
    13B7D97F-1F95-49D8-9EA3-A666D04624A6.jpeg
    https://theintercept.com/2022/05/10/russia-ukraine-proxy-war-white-house-seth-moulton/

    "THE WHITE HOUSE told The Intercept that it rejects the characterization of the war in Ukraine as a proxy war between the United States and Russia, an assertion recently advanced by Rep. Seth Moulton, D-Mass., during a Fox News appearance. “We’re not just at war to support the Ukrainians. We’re fundamentally at war, although somewhat through a proxy, with Russia, and it’s important that we win,” Moulton said."

    I feel like the cat is out of the bag in regards to how we are approaching this situation. I guess not taking the offical stance of being in direct conflict with Russia keeps things more amicable.
     
  8. Sn1p3r187

    Sn1p3r187 Carolinian Shaolin Monk

    995
    Apr 7, 2014
    speaking of Ukraine. i read a report that Russia had at least 80% control of the Donbas region. pockets of resistance from the Ukrainian military in the other 20%. It's a major war of attrition right now. Nobody is really getting the advantage over the other. Unless Poland decides to send some MiG-29s and Sweden decides to send some Jas 39s Ukraine's way

    As it seems. Finland is gonna move toward giving Russia the middle finger https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-putin-kyiv-western-europe-4e2a185188fa94200161b831d6692683
     
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2022
  9. TheGM

    TheGM The voice of reason

    Aug 19, 2008
    • [Rad] [Rad] x 3
  10. Sn1p3r187

    Sn1p3r187 Carolinian Shaolin Monk

    995
    Apr 7, 2014
  11. TheGM

    TheGM The voice of reason

    Aug 19, 2008

    BUT YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO DO THAT! BUT THE OPPOSITE OF THAT!
     
  12. Crni Vuk

    Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

    Nov 25, 2008
    Erdogan says no.
     
  13. Alphons

    Alphons National Beholder

    Aug 9, 2017
    Russian nuclear submarine "Leninsky Komsomol" caught fire during repairs at Kronstadt Marine Plant in St. Petersburg.

    https://m.lenta.ru/news/2022/05/17/zavoddd/
     
    • [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  14. Crni Vuk

    Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

    Nov 25, 2008


    Commentator : The war special operation is going really good!
    Michail Chodarenok : Well yes. But no.
     
  15. william dempsey

    william dempsey Veteran of the psychic wars.

    230
    Jan 23, 2022
    The Telegraph lol. Hardcore Tory rag. Bad karma off that lot.
     
  16. eissa

    eissa Artanis "Altáriel" Nerwen Nos Finwe

    Jan 7, 2016

    Worrying?
     
  17. william dempsey

    william dempsey Veteran of the psychic wars.

    230
    Jan 23, 2022
    Global re set, Global recessions. Capitalism contracts and strangles growth. The West struggles while China expands GDP. NATO expansionism comes at a cost.
     
  18. Crni Vuk

    Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

    Nov 25, 2008
    They are in the middle of an invasion though. How could their economy not collapse?
     
    • [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  19. william dempsey

    william dempsey Veteran of the psychic wars.

    230
    Jan 23, 2022
    Lol. Ukraine has had billions thrown at it. 4 million plus people are out of Ukraine i have no idea how much actual production has been affected but there is muchos plenty to pay mercenaries legit troops etc. If the middle classes 4ked off in their Porsches first only the old and desperate poor have stayed put. If Mr Z is like British MPs a nice chunk is offshore