Russia attacks Ukraine

They can barely take the Donbas right on their border with direct rail and highway supply lines. It's either mistranslation or just an appeal to his base.

Makes Russia look w e a k.

we're gonna get steamrolled. there are no safe spaces on a battlefield.
Rachel-Levine.jpeg

I find it strange that no reputable media outlet has picked up on this. Reminds me of that fake nazi invasion plan.

edit: ok, it looks like its fake.

A word of advice for my american comrades: vote trump, youll live longer

Last edited:
They can barely take the Donbas right on their border with direct rail and highway supply lines. It's either mistranslation or just an appeal to his base.

curently they hold the territories with the largest concentration of rare earth minerals. and also with the most russian ethnics. put-ens whole shtick for this was defending the opressed russians living in ukraine. if they were to go further into ukra, and i have 0 doubts that they can do it, then what? spend more manpower and resources to deal with uprising and insurgents? i think what we see right now is what the new borders will look like. maybe they'll go all the way to odessa just to cut off ukra from the blyat sea.

also, IF they were to take the whole country: it would require A LOT more soldiers to occupy it and keep the peace. its just not profitable. not the mention he would have to rebuild it himself. ukra's fate was sealed when zdrele chose to listen to boris johnson's advice.

there are no more real leaders in europe, just these disgusting worms crawling around sucking the life out of the indoctrinated citizens. the last real leader was probably nicolas sarkozy who helped stop the massacre in georgia back when mdvedev was prez. what sarkozy did back then, shows that if ukra was to negotiate with russia this disasted and death could've been avoided.

we're gonna get steamrolled. there are no safe spaces on a battlefield.
Rachel-Levine.jpeg

thats a disgrace to the entire military history of the US.

Last edited:

Putin seems to be trying to run a relatively "nice" war at the cost of speed as well. The counts of civilian casualties are very very low compared to Israel/Gaza. In fact the counts are almost miraculously low considering what it could be.

9,614 killed and 17,535 injured in two years were some numbers being thrown around. Gaza/Israel conflict surpassed that in like a week?

Very odd. Putin is quite intelligent and only does the things he does because it plays into his favor... somehow. He must not be underestimated.

We must watch and wait.

curently they hold the territories with the largest concentration of rare earth minerals. and also with the most russian ethnics. put-ens whole shtick for this was defending the opressed russians living in ukraine. if they were to go further into ukra, and i have 0 doubts that they can do it, then what? spend more manpower and resources to deal with uprising and insurgents? i think what we see right now is what the new borders will look like. maybe they'll go all the way to odessa just to cut off ukra from the blyat sea.

also, IF they were to take the whole country: it would require A LOT more soldiers to occupy it and keep the peace. its just not profitable. not the mention he would have to rebuild it himself. ukra's fate was sealed when zdrele chose to listen to boris johnson's advice.

there are no more real leaders in europe, just these disgusting worms crawling around sucking the life out of the indoctrinated citizens. the last real leader was probably nicolas sarkozy who helped stop the massacre in georgia back when mdvedev was prez. what sarkozy did back then, shows that if ukra was to negotiate with russia this disasted and death could've been avoided.

thats a disgrace to the entire military history of the US.
Send Courier there to convince Legate that his forces will be stretched from holding captured territory.

LcJWxMp.png

"show pasport blya"
"wer yu go?"
"how long yu stei?"
"yu hev zigaret???"
"are yo Z?"

breakfast of champions. only 10 monopoly dollars
3KCQGhR.png

Last edited:
Same, but romanised slightly differently and you have to get really angry if someone does it wrong.

I'm glad that Hungary finally voted to allow us to join NATO. It will make my life a lot easier and safer as we no longer stand alone.

Hungary wants their stolen land back from the hohols. So does Poland and Romania. No matter how the war ends. Everyone gets a bite out of ukra one way or another.

Oh and uh.... Yeah congrats Sweden. You've just become a legit nuclear target now.

It's over, one M1A1SA is destroyed. Ukraine can never recover again.

cf0.png

the one i got picture of. but when you got a total of just 31 of these "wunderwaffe" might as well be. the nazis also thought their tiger 2 was the shit and would turn the war around. they also got proved wrong.

Last edited:
Back