Starfield

Are you going to be a Bethesdafag?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No.

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • I am a hypocrite.

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • I like to whine a lot about things I am the reason for sucking.

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
Space Brokeback mountain and concentration camps are all I got from this. I'll check it out when the complete edition is on sale in a few years.

I'll also have a chuckle when bethasdatube gives it 10/10 then after a few months revises it to a 7/10.

I want to play that new PoE game that is not a PoE game because people keep buying games like this.

He does admit it is a shit game though. It's not like he says it is the best RPG or something. He has Gamepass so he gets to play mediocre games for freeish.

Screenshot_20230613_153346_YouTube.jpg

TWO WORLD WARS, ONE COLONY WAR
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
YEE HAW
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
GOD BLESS THE USA

WAIT SERIOUSLY?
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
I got a lovely little camp with a piper perri meme made out of cappy and bottley statuettes. :)

I want to play that new PoE game that is not a PoE game because people keep buying games like this.
Avowed?
I kinda zoned out on that one. Looked like TES. It'll probably be a decent fantasy action game that I'll pick up when it gets to 15 bucks or less.

Avowed?
I kinda zoned out on that one. Looked like TES. It'll probably be a decent fantasy action game that I'll pick up when it gets to 15 bucks or less.
it looks considerably worse. I've played the outer worlds. It was a bigger disappointment than i was to my mother.

I mean the game will be fine. It just won't be some deep RPG worth fapping about.

This.
As a game, it looks perfectly fine. I'll walk away thinking it's a 7/10 or so.
As much shit as I give Bethesda, I do have a lot of fun with their games and at the end of the day, that's all I want.
I'm reaching 30, man can't be playing a masterpiece every week, sometimes it's fun to just enjoy a good game that you can put 100 hours into.

Yes, a good game meaning it had a budget, it will receive full support until it won't crash, and was not in Early Access for 20 years. At least they release games without begging for money from gullible fans. People know what to expect from their products for sure.

man can't be playing a masterpiece every week
The wrong implication here that people can't do this every week or that is somehow tiring. Playing garbage like Bethesda games is far more exhausting than playing, you know, an actual good game. With a good game you are having fun, with Betheda bullshit you are just asking yourself why the game is designed the way it is.

And who the fuck says that every game needs to be a masterpiece? What people want from Bethesda is to not make insulting garbage made for dimwits.

The problem I have is 90 percent of the time a person like Norzan will talk shit about a game like this while playing some other shitty game. It's all a circlejerk. Blah blah Bethesda bad, NMA good.

The problem I have is 90 percent of the time a person like Norzan will talk shit about a game like this while playing some other shitty game. It's all a circlejerk. Blah blah Bethesda bad, NMA good.
Then we have faggots like you constantly whining, you are not any better. Get off of your high horse.

Then we have faggots like you constantly whining, you are not any better. Get off of your high horse.
I mean every post you have ever made on here is you whining so maybe look in the mirror. I used to complain due to trying to move the site out of perpetual stagnation but now I know hopeless faggots like you will never change or actually do anything to make this place move forward. Must have really touched a nerve!

I mean every post you have ever made on here is you whining so maybe look in the mirror. I used to complain due to trying to move the site out of perpetual stagnation but now I know hopeless faggots like you will never change or actually do anything to make this place move forward. Must have really touched a nerve!
Cry more.

The problem is how some dumb shits think they are somehow above any of the people that rightfully give shit to bad games and companies, like they are enlightened or some stupid shit. The only thing that happens is that you come off as a pretentitious douchebag. Specially constantly sending passive aggressive jabs to the people they think are being immature for not liking something, like saying to just enjoy it or "i don't have time for masterpieces each week".

Let people not enjoy things and shit on whatever they want, it's not directed at you. The fact you somehow take it personally and start whining about those people makes you look actually worse.

This site is pretty much a pariah in the videogame community to the point that it's directly referenced on the wikipedia page for Fallout 3 as a community that heavily criticized the game that then got shat on by "professional game critics" like fucking Jim Sterling. And the fact that you thought this community could change is cute because this pretty much became an haven for Fallout fans disgruntled with Bethesda bullshit. This is why i even joined in the first place because i sure as shit aint going to Fallout Reddit.

Last edited:
So serious!
Kiss and make up already.
Get in the pride spirit!

Did they fix uh...
RsrQ646.png

This in this gameplay demo? Or did they not show off any shooting with the double barreled rifle?

Back