Starfield

Are you going to be a Bethesdafag?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No.

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • I am a hypocrite.

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • I like to whine a lot about things I am the reason for sucking.

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
So serious!
Kiss and make up already.
Get in the pride spirit!

Did they fix uh...
RsrQ646.png

This in this gameplay demo? Or did they not show off any shooting with the double barreled rifle?
I love how after all this time, this is STILL being brought up. It's hilarious! :lmao:

Now to answer your question, I don't know, hopefully they did. If not well, THAT'S BETHESDA FOR YOU! :-D

So serious!
Kiss and make up already.
Get in the pride spirit!

Did they fix uh...
RsrQ646.png

This in this gameplay demo? Or did they not show off any shooting with the double barreled rifle?
I mean I never liked Norzan to begin with due to his personality which is perpetual butthurt so I ain't kissing him. I always felt people like him gave NMA a bad rap and tbh I used to act a lot like him about Fallout/Bethesda but eventually I grew the fuck up like I assume Tagaziel and those other fags did.

I give this thread shit but one thing's for sure, at least none of you is a "Synthetic Man"

oh is that how it is once i start talking everyone is quiet? just cause i'm asian? racists.

I think you twats squabble as there are far fewer lamebrains left to defend Fallout3 and 4. They now play fallout 76.
Arguments within the ranks breeds discontent and chaos. Please keep your death threats civil at all times.

Shoutout gamepass allowing me to play this for free.

I'm still a sucker for Bugthesda games. :aiee:

HARK TRITON, HARK! BELLOW, BID OUR FATHER THE SEA KING RISE FROM THE DEPTHS FULL FOWL IN HIS FURY! BLACK WAVES TEEMING WITH SALT FOAM TO SMOTHER THIS YOUNG MOUTH WITH PUNGENT SLIME. TO CHOKE YE, ENGORGING YOUR ORGANS TIL’ YE TURN BLUE AND BLOATED WITH BILGE AND BRINE AND CAN SCREAM NO MORE ONLY WHEN HE, CROWNED IN COCKLE SHELLS WITH SLITHERIN’ TENTACLE TAIL AND STEAMING BEARD TAKE UP HIS FELL BEFITTED ARM, HIS CORAL TYNE TRIDENT SCREECHES BANSHEE-LIKE IN THE TEMPEST AND PLUNGES RIGHT THROUGH YER GULLET BURSTING YE -- A BULGING BLACKER NO MORE, BUT A BLASTED BLOODY FILM NOW AND NOTHING FOR THE HARPIES AND THE SOULS OF DEAD SAILORS TO PECK AND CLAW AND FEED UPON ONLY TO BE LAPPED UP AND SWALLOWED BY THE INFINITE WATERS OF THE DREAD EMPEROR HIMSELF. FORGOTTEN TO ANY MAN, TO ANY TIME, FORGOTTEN TO ANY GOD OR DEVIL, FORGOTTEN EVEN TO THE SEA, FOR ANY STUFF FOR PART OF WINSLOW, EVEN ANY SCANTLING OF YOUR SOUL IS WINSLOW NO MORE, BUT IS NOW ITSELF THE SEA!

HARK TRITON, HARK! BELLOW, BID OUR FATHER THE SEA KING RISE FROM THE DEPTHS FULL FOWL IN HIS FURY! BLACK WAVES TEEMING WITH SALT FOAM TO SMOTHER THIS YOUNG MOUTH WITH PUNGENT SLIME. TO CHOKE YE, ENGORGING YOUR ORGANS TIL’ YE TURN BLUE AND BLOATED WITH BILGE AND BRINE AND CAN SCREAM NO MORE ONLY WHEN HE, CROWNED IN COCKLE SHELLS WITH SLITHERIN’ TENTACLE TAIL AND STEAMING BEARD TAKE UP HIS FELL BEFITTED ARM, HIS CORAL TYNE TRIDENT SCREECHES BANSHEE-LIKE IN THE TEMPEST AND PLUNGES RIGHT THROUGH YER GULLET BURSTING YE -- A BULGING BLACKER NO MORE, BUT A BLASTED BLOODY FILM NOW AND NOTHING FOR THE HARPIES AND THE SOULS OF DEAD SAILORS TO PECK AND CLAW AND FEED UPON ONLY TO BE LAPPED UP AND SWALLOWED BY THE INFINITE WATERS OF THE DREAD EMPEROR HIMSELF. FORGOTTEN TO ANY MAN, TO ANY TIME, FORGOTTEN TO ANY GOD OR DEVIL, FORGOTTEN EVEN TO THE SEA, FOR ANY STUFF FOR PART OF WINSLOW, EVEN ANY SCANTLING OF YOUR SOUL IS WINSLOW NO MORE, BUT IS NOW ITSELF THE SEA!
Whoa, this is in all caps.

I LOVE IT!

:ok: :-D

More like Emil-lion times worse than No Man's Sky (I never played No Man's Sky but I'm pretty sure it sucked right?)

Back