Starfield

Are you going to be a Bethesdafag?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • No.

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • I am a hypocrite.

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • I like to whine a lot about things I am the reason for sucking.

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm going to get it, enjoy it, and feel pity for folks who sit around throwing tantrums, lol. It's so great to be able to enjoy games for what they are.

Also, lmao, I like how this forum has dozens of emojis to express anger and apathy and the like, but not one expressing love or happiness. That quite literally sums up what this community has always been about, sad.

Well at least this troll had the decency of doing a speed run of the troll meltdown.

It's really cool how convenient this forum software makes it to see other peoples post history. Your inability to follow anything going on in this thread is actually the norm. Most of your posts, at least, the last 600 or so have been low effort shit posts. Mostly filled with post-edgelord Doomer apathy. I think it's clear who the troll is here. Your last few posts in this thread alone have been about "the trolls". Contributing nothing of note.

You people make me sick. Especially Walpknut. He hardly even plays isometeric RPG's.

Yeah I mean you can enjoy Bethesda games for what they are which is a modding platform for others to make the game worth playing but I do not support that.

Modding games is the death knell of that game for me. Once I start I usually stop not long after getting everything working and never play the game again. Tough scene.

I pretty much don't play a game if it doesn't have modding of some sort. :D I think Grounded is the only game ive played in the last 12 months that didnt have mod support. Most of the games I play I dont even know what the vanilla game is like. I install mods usually before I even play them the first time because we already know whats going to be an issue. Never played Vanilla FNV or Vanilla Fo4, wouldn't want to; probably won't play vanilla Starfield. I installed Ammo crafting mods and a mod to show the dialog in Fo4 before I played it for the first time, this doesn't require playing to know that lacking it is bad, it just is. It's flat out stupid to expect a game company to make the game you want. This is why modding exists. I guess some people just haven't updated their thinking.

Imagine a game that is good and designed by non chimps out of the box without needing to wait for fans to fix it. So entitled guys.

Imagine a game that is good and designed by non chimps out of the box without needing to wait for fans to fix it. So entitled guys.

Pretty much. The world didn't do what I wanted so I'm going to whine about it rather than do the obvious things to fix it and make my experience better. The irony of that argument on this website is lost here I can see. Some of the folks here have been saying the same shit for literally 2 decades now lol. Being perpetually miserable is a choice. And its so often the state of people who haven't actually contributed anything to the franchise they believe has been so thoroughly ruined by Bethesda. If dialog sucks or the writing is bad in a game, mod it. You have a thread on these very forums that lists a bunch of total conversions as if they were canon and it also tells people to play with mods that fix all of the "dogshit ass design" in the original 2 games. I guess Black Isle was as bad as Bethesda if you need mods to play their games and you were so upset with the lore that you had to accept rando TC's as canon. But no, Bethesda fucked up cuz they said Jet was pre-War huh?

Well, to go back on topic without the troll's attempt to go off-course, I'm probably not gonna buy Starfield at launch. While some of their changes are nice (i.e traits in character creation, reverting to their older dialogue system etc.), I'm still wary of a lot of other things (gunplay looked like ass and it feels like Fallout & No Man's Sky jammed together). I'm welcome to be proven wrong but I'm not holding my breath.

Also, don't have as much time to play games these days and I don't want to rely on mods to fix my games (unless the game is too buggy i.e. vanilla VTMB). I'd rather play games unmodded so that I can enjoy the vanilla experience without needing to wonder if what I like in a modded game is due to a mod or not.

Also, lmao, I like how this forum has dozens of emojis to express anger and apathy and the like, but not one expressing love or happiness. That quite literally sums up what this community has always been about, sad.
No idea what this even means, Chris here doesn't seem apathetic. He seems pleased if anything.
:hatersgonnahate: :D:smile: :ok:
If anything, we have duplicates of "very happy" emoji.

Bethesda did not just ruin Fallout. They also helped ruin Elder Scrolls, Wolfenstein, and Doom. I am sure I am missing something and I am sure you all love those games for retarded reasons, but I always cared more about Doom than I did Fallout, and they turned it into something just as retarded as Fallout 4. So I guess Walpknut you are saying your autism only allows you to be mad about Fallout stuff but you will still buy all of their other stuff and bitch about it? Sounds kinda like Serifan. My autism says if I did that I would be a piece of crap.

I don't think I even buy any other Bethesda games. I am not into Doom, do Arkane games count? Those are pretty good (altho Redfall looks like shit).

Bethesda did not just ruin Fallout. They also helped ruin Elder Scrolls, Wolfenstein, and Doom. I am sure I am missing something and I am sure you all love those games for retarded reasons, but I always cared more about Doom than I did Fallout, and they turned it into something just as retarded as Fallout 4. So I guess Walpknut you are saying your autism only allows you to be mad about Fallout stuff but you will still buy all of their other stuff and bitch about it? Sounds kinda like Serifan. My autism says if I did that I would be a piece of crap.

Lol, jeez, I hope you got Band-Aids to go with your wrist cutting there Mister Edgy. If not, don't leave a note, nobody will care.

The new Prey was awesome. It shows that somewhat big budget games from today can be better than their predecessors, for me atleast. :lalala:

AH yeah, the Prey game was pretty good, from what I understand it isn't anything like the previous Prey games, but it was nice to have an actual sequel to System Shock in style instead of whatever Bioshock thinks System Shock was about.

Back