Starfield

Are you going to be a Bethesdafag?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No.

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • I am a hypocrite.

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • I like to whine a lot about things I am the reason for sucking.

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
c3Vnmkl.png

People say Fallout 3 is Oblivion with guns, Bethesda fans go nuts and get outraged by this comparison. Bethesda Execs say Starfield is Skyrim in space, Bethesda fans go nuts and orgasm all over the place.

I really cannot wait to see all the people hate fuck this game. "Oh it's soooo bad." *thrust thrust thrust*

c3Vnmkl.png

People say Fallout 3 is Oblivion with guns, Bethesda fans go nuts and get outraged by this comparison. Bethesda Execs say Starfield is Skyrim in space, Bethesda fans go nuts and orgasm all over the place.

At least they aren't trying to hide it anymore.

c3Vnmkl.png

So it's gonna be a bad game but in space? One of the times where being in space doesn't make it any better.

c3Vnmkl.png

Oh hoo hoo I really can't wait now to see the end result of this game with that fact in mind! :smug:

But Skyrim >> Fallout 4. At least for me. I never quit Skyrim like how I quit Fallout 4 in just few days.

I'm not. Go ahead and check my Steam account and see if I own any Bethesda games.
Well I own daggerfall but that was not this Bethesda and it was free.
I like how Morgan is such a Bethesdadyke that she cannot understand people not wanting to play the game.

I pirated Skyrim years ago and never got more than 20 hours so Eissa must have been larping a lot.

Junk food actually helps, at least with filling your stomach. Garbage games do nothing but waste your time.

Back