Talking Heads

Thanks, guys for support. Much appreciated.

New additions to my add-on:grin: I like adding... Lopan and Dragon from SF
AiZGBo3.png
qaCh3Lf.png
@Marionettetc
Speaking about Goris, from what TH I posted for him, few pages back, which one you think is best fit?

Last edited:
Will McClure from Vault City/Jo from Modoc have a TH too? :V Because they're also pretty important characters, and actually no one has a TH in Modoc, so there would we go.
Btw, Drobovik, will you return to the Punk Girl, after this project is done?

Last edited:
@Erer08
Will McClure from Vault City/Jo from Modoc have a TH too? Because they're also pretty important characters, and actually no one has a TH in Modoc, so there would we go.
Yes, I might:wiggle:

Btw, Drobovik, will you return to the Punk Girl, after this project is done?
Possibly, the only frms that left are vault suit, I believe.
Correction: ~ 80 +/-5 frms left for vault suit, mostly weapons animations. Some weapons for leather, and quite a bit for Metal.:crazy: HAha, not as few as I thought

Last edited:
Pretty cool. :cool: Was McClure actually suppose to be in that mod, or you just using that for him?

No, this head was supposed to be some kind of vault overseer. Quite fitting for McClure.
Messing around...
8pzeq9e8dbq25i0zg.jpg
sfkdhomq7vjiqslzg.jpg
Requested Jo from Modoc.
hne2eaa2n2855iezg.jpg

Last edited:
You know, it might be a pain in the ass to implement, but you could probably utilize that middle one for the trader you deal with at the Umbra Tribe that tries to rip you off. Of course, he has an eye patch and you're out in the open, though.

You know, it might be a pain in the ass to implement, but you could probably utilize that middle one for the trader you deal with at the Umbra Tribe that tries to rip you off. Of course, he has an eye patch and you're out in the open, though.
Come to think of it… that rip-off stimpak merchant uses the same in-game sprites for Vic and Big Jesus Mordino.

If I could just chime in here with some silly nitpicking:

I think the white in Vic's eyes looks way too white, like 0xFFFFFF. It sort of makes it weird to look at. I think it should be more gray.
Goris NEEDS a sophisticated English accent, like the Lieutenant in Fallout 1. I always read his combat taunts out loud like that ("I love the sound of tearing flesh, don't you? *sips tea*").
If that head from fucking Fallout 3 makes its way into the game as Miria, I will abuse her in every way possible before I sell her off to Metzger. Just looking at it makes my blood boil with the raging fire of a thousand suns. I had hoped to be able to forget that game entirely.

The work that's being put into this is absolutely astonishing. I don't know if I have any favorites, but if I had to pick I would say Metzger, Skynet and Lara.

Requested Jo from Modoc.
hne2eaa2n2855iezg.jpg

Looks more like Farrel to me. I would assume Jo to look a bit younger. Also I think it does not fit with his description: "An average person of average height and average complexion. Nothing out of the ordinary.Jo is the epitome of average." This head has character.

Back