Ten Reasons Why Fallout 4 is worse than Fallout 3

Ironically by not showing the percentage it actually behaves the same way as the first two Fallout games. So in a way the speech in Fallout 4 is closer to Fallout 1 and 2 compared to Fallout 3. It's still shit anyway.
What?
What nonsense are you spouting about?
Fallout 1 and 2 does show percentage tohit in combat... So what's this rambling all about?
Norzan, what's your agenda?

Yeah, nuking an entire town out of existence has literal zero reprecussions in Fallout 3, that is if you think your dad being disappointed with you is an actual consequence.

Not to mention you have to be a goody two shoes in Fallout 3 because the main quest forces you into it. You have to activate the purifier, you can't say no and go do something else.

Basically the evil options in Fallout 3 are so fucking shallow and meaningless.

Did this guy even play Fallout 3?

After nuking Megaton, there's quite a few reaction: Three Dogs quacking on radio, James horrifying, etc...

And you absolutely can talk others into going into the purifier for ya. If no one else (like if you dont want to take any companions with you for whatever reason, which I did just that recently), Sarah Lyons is sitting right there for your sweet talking.

And if you want to be a genocidal maniac,. you can stuff the FEV container into the slot as Eden convinced you to do, and killing lots of people.

I have to ask again: Norzan, what's your agenda?

Last edited:
I haven't played FO4, but I believe it's comparing the speech skills of the two games, not combat accuracy.

It doesn't need to show the skill percentage in Fallout 1 or 2; those are on the Skilldex. But do FO4 skills max out at 95% with any ranks above 95% being only used for reducing penalties.

What?
What nonsense are you spouting about?
Fallout 1 and 2 does show percentage tohit in combat... So what's this rambling all about?
That's not even what was i talking about.

After nuking Megaton, there's quite a few reaction: Three Dogs quacking on radio, James horrifying, etc...
Those are reactions, not consequences. And i literally mentioned James being disappointed that you killed a town of people for no reason in the post you quoted.

Actually read the fucking post before responding.
Norzan, what's your agenda?
And your agenda seems to be wrong and purposely misinterpret people. If you are gonna be wrong, just don't post.

Those are reactions, not consequences. And i literally mentioned James being disappointed that you killed a town of people for no reason in the post you quoted.

Words, words~ The loss of a town full of merchants in the center of the map, plus one player house... Does that even need to be said?

Does Moira changed into a ghoul Moira and move to the bowel of Underworld even need to be said?

Does Megaton refugees chasing after your ass in an encounter need to be said?

Why do you ignore the existence of real consequences and start using words to obscure the issue?

Words, words~ The loss of a town full of merchants in the center of the map, plus one player house... Does that even need to be said?

Does Moira changed into a ghoul Moira and move to the bowel of Underworld even need to be said?

Why do you ignore the existence of real consequences and start using words to obscure the issue?
None of these are consequences. Moira is still around and just goes to the Underworld and continues the quest there and is still a vendor. She won't even acknowledge you did it unless you force the issue.

There's no real consequences to nuking Megaton.

Compare it to the powder gangers of NV where if you do the quests for them in the prison you piss off one of the main factions in the game and losing out on a lot of content in the game due to pissing the NCR off.

Only if you paid for that privilege.
Can't you still tell Sarah to go turn it on still? If you didn't pay for Broken Steel then it doesn't really matter. The ending slide calls you a hero and the game ends.

Compare it to the powder gangers of NV where if you do the quests for them in the prison you piss off one of the main factions in the game and losing out on a lot of content in the game due to pissing the NCR off.
Not a good example because not only can you help out the powder gangers, you can kill literally every single person affiliated with the NCR on your way to the Strip and once you leave the Tops you are forgiven.

i havent played non dlc fo3 since 08. you still die if you tell sarah the true hero lyons to kill herself?

You survive physically, but Ron Perlman calls you a little bitch boy who's afraid of a pointless suicide (same thing when you send Fawkes, robot or ghoul guy with Broken Steel).

landscape-1441316532-perlman.jpg

You survive physically, but Ron Perlman calls you a little bitch boy who's afraid of a pointless suicide (same thing when you send Fawkes, robot or ghoul guy with Broken Steel).
Yeah well fuck you too Ron. Gonna steal your voice with ai and have it say war war doesn't change.

Destroyed kiddo

That's not a consequence when there are other places with merchants and player houses.

How is a that a consequence to the player?

Not a consequence.

It seems you are the one that is still using words to say a bunch of wrong bullshit.

Back