Terminator: Resistance - Now with Annihilation Line DLC

The infiltrator mode was almost to eerie for me. Playing as an all-powerful machine killing innocent people who are just desperate to survive was not very pleasant. But since I'm a completionist I had to do it, even though it brought me no joy.

I can now, with great certainty, say that I'm definitely not on Skynets side.

Last edited:
Well Skynet doesn't think in terms of "Innocent" and "Guilty".
More like what poses threats to its own survival and the success of its goals.
All other intelligence that it doesn't control are considered a threat

In November there will be information on a new story DLC that takes place after the main campaign.

If you play the main campaign now you can continue with the DLC straight afterwards. PCGamesN thinks it probable that the DLC will actually release in November as well.

Personally I think the DLC takes places alongside the main campaign.

During the end of the main campaign the Skynet is disabled by a Tech Com team after which its machine servants shut down.

Many of us who played Terminator Resistance suspect it will be the campaign in which we get to play Kyle Reese before he is send back in time to protect Sarah Connor.

Reef Entertainment said:
[[ INCOMING MESSAGE FROM JOHN CONNOR: NEW MISSION PARAMETERS ]]
1.RENDEZVOUS WITH DN38416 AND HIS TEAM
2.INVESTIGATE REPORTS OF MISSING RESIDENTS IN NORTHRIDGE OUTPOST
3.FURTHER INTEL WILL BE DELIVERED NEXT WEEK

Hype!

Awesome. Hopefully my new PC will be ready next month so I can play the new DLC if this message indicates what I think it does.

I wonder if the AI will be improved? The dull AI of the enemies was my major gripe with the game.

I wonder if the AI will be improved? The dull AI of the enemies was my major gripe with the game.

I doubt it. Not hating on Teyon, but I don't think the developers will go that far.
Not sure how difficult it would be to improve the AI but if it takes a lot of time and money than it is probably last thing on their mind.

There is also a fan game called Tech Com 2029 that also looks very promising.
It is more open world style from what I have seen in screenshots and trailers.

Sadly that basically happened to Mutants Rising. Pixote is still there I guess.

Anyway this game launched at a decent price with no press. It needs some love.

Cool, and just on time for Christmas. Probably the only other release next to Metroid Dread, unless there is some other surprise release, that I am looking forwards to.

I hope I get to play this and the main campaign of Resistance again next month, and this time on a machine that can handle them.

You know what? I'll give kudos to the company, they managed to make something that is at least decent, specially after that Rambo video game. Meaning you can still put out something solid even after releasing something atrocious.

Probably the only actual not terrible thing after T2. lol

You know what? I'll give kudos to the company, they managed to make something that is at least decent, specially after that Rambo video game. Meaning you can still put out something solid even after releasing something atrocious.

Probably the only actual not terrible thing after T2. lol

Yep, pretty much.
A lot of people who watched Terminator 3/Terminator fans now say that Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines wasn't so bad.
But that was only because the movies after it were increasingly worse.

Salvation might have been somewhat okay though still pretty flawed IMO (and not the future war movie a lot of fans of T1 and T2 had hoped for), but Genesys, and Dark Fate became increasingly bad.

Also, some Terminator fans will argue me on this, but I felt the The Sarah Connor Chronicles was not a good idea.
For one, the idea of there having been a some kind of 'time war' between Skynet and the Tech Com resistance, or even machines with their own goals fighting against Skynet.
As Kyle made clear in The Terminator, Skynet sending a terminator (and later another one) in time to assassinate Sarah Connor was a last desperate attempt at winning the war.
Perhaps Skynet was not even sure it would work.

And it is indeed impressive how Teyon came back from that Rambo game, making a Terminator game fans loved (and a welcome alternative to Dark Fate released at the same time), and generating enough confidence that people including me wanted to see Teyon handle another classic action sci-fi license.
And now we get Robocop Rogue City.

Terminator ended as a series after 2. anything after that is Fan Fiction and thus crap and gay.

Back