The Covenant: Definitive Dialogue Wheel Failure

I do think Beth deserved an award. For art direction. Graphical fidelity aside, this game is mighty good looking. Everything from the weapons to the windmills to the cities... It just works.

It's a contender for GOTY, but we may have to look elsewhere. I still think MSGV deserves it more than TW3, but whatever.

Sure, their art is great. But I think that the Witcher 3 even beat them in that department. Seen the settlements and attention that went in to the Witcher 3?

Hands down, we can think about TW3 and F4 what ever we want, but at the end of the day, TW3 is making almost everything better than Fallout 4. And both games have their flaws, I am sure.

I think it helps that Witcher 3 was based on a series of novels. Metro 2033, Witcher series, and other games based on books seem to do really well at world building and I think it has to do with the fact that writing a good fictional book requires a LOT of world building and a strong narrative, so the games benefit from that even where changes to the original are made.

Back