The Ultimate Movie Thread of Ultimate Destiny

Brad pitt is pretty good in Seven too, but eh... After Fight Club, Seven, 12 Monkeys, I had it in my head for long times that Brad Pitt was some kind of genius, but those three are pretty much it, really :I

I just don't buy him as mister-cool-long-hair-dad in WWZ, I don't buy him as spray-gray-beard in Babel...

So..., give me your gun.
What's goin on over there?
Put the... Put the gun down.
I saw you... - What was in the box, what was in the box??
Because I envy your normal life -
Put the gun down, David!
Seems that envy is my sin -
Aaaw - whats in the booox! What's in the fucking box!?
Gimme the gun!
He just told you

I thought he was pretty good in Babel. Tree of Life, too. For each shitty Hollywood blockbuster he was in, Pitt also had a good (usually) drama role. Guess it balances things out a bit.

I haven't seen that one. I accidentally came into a situation where a certain douchebag buddy of mine spoiled the ending for me, so I never had the will to watch it ever since.

Mostly, I think people hate Brad Pitt because all the girls wanna fuck him.

*Truth*

Tbh Atomkilla, it's more the sort of film you see for moments rather than a larger plot, imo. Not in a Pulp Fiction way. Like there are scenes and set pieces that are all placed next to each other and yes there is a story there, but really it's about each smaller story rather than the sum of their parts. It's like the set pieces were drawn and crafted first and all the cool moments and badass nazi kickings were put into them, and THEN they actually wrote the plot.

Tbh Atomkilla, it's more the sort of film you see for moments rather than a larger plot, imo. Not in a Pulp Fiction way. Like there are scenes and set pieces that are all placed next to each other and yes there is a story there, but really it's about each smaller story rather than the sum of their parts. It's like the set pieces were drawn and crafted first and all the cool moments and badass nazi kickings were put into them, and THEN they actually wrote the plot.

In that case, I might watch it then. I will probably feel shitty halfway through until I get hooked, but will give it a try.

I like Schwarzenegger idk if anyone of you know about his bodybuilding career.
Also Ronnie Coleman.

Age of ultron is the average super-mega-ultra-hyper heros movie tired of them.Hulk was better ;)

In that case, I might watch it then. I will probably feel shitty halfway through until I get hooked, but will give it a try.

It's a tarantino movie. What else is there to talk about?

I'm puzzled by Inglorious Basterds. Is it supposed to make you prefer the Nazis to the Basterds or not?

I hated every Tarantino movie after Jackie Brown. Although some parts of Death Proof were fun when I was adequately stoned.

It's a tarantino movie. What else is there to talk about?

Not into his films much, tbh. Then again, I've haven't seen most of his work.

Back