TKsMantis got banned from Fallout 4 New Vegas because of his opinions on fallout the frontier

Discussion in 'General Fallout Discussion' started by Smart Harry, May 19, 2021.

1. Atomic Postman

Atomic Postman Vault Archives Overseer

Mar 16, 2013
    if there's enough of a gulf like with Half-Life and Black Mesa, it's warranted. Hardly the case with any of the gamebyro mods or games.

2. KingArthur

KingArthur The Blobtit of Blaviken

Jun 25, 2018
    Mix the two stories, so the BOS initiate’s father leaves the Capital Wasteland to go to Carbon to find Dr. Li for a GECK held by the mutants.

If it sounds nonsensical, good.

3. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
    Going through this topic and after reading all this about people I've never heard and I've come to the conclusion it just sounds so fucking stupid. the end.

Last edited: May 26, 2021
  4. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    Who got banned from what for his opinions on what? Was this thread title created with a word salad generator or something?

5. Atomic Postman

Mar 16, 2013
    In short a shit clickbait youtuber attempts to capitalise on frontier retardation to build an audience

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  6. Norzan

Norzan Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Apr 7, 2017
    That's a prime case of not needing one. The original Half Life 1 still looks fine.

7. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    You can make an audience on shitting on some mod nobody has given a fuck about since like a week after it came out?

8. TheGM

Aug 19, 2008
    Yeah, where the fuck have you been.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 6
  9. Atomic Postman

Mar 16, 2013
    I agree the original Half Life is fine (and Black Mesa in truth doesn't really replace it because they play so different ) but I Black Mesa is different enough in both visuals, level design and gameplay that it's warranted as its own thing.

10. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    Outside?

11. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    I’m assuming with your head buried in the sand.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  12. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    If it helps me avoid absorbing knowledge of bottom tier youtube content drama I will try it.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  13. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    Only when your posture is correct. Sound comes into the hole and echoes if you don’t do it right

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  14. SquidWard

SquidWard Pirate and Bankrobber oTO Orderite

Jun 1, 2018
    Youtube videos on Fallout are fine. Channels that focus entirely on Fallout tend to suck. I don't care about the lore of the Nuka-Cola bottle cap shape and how it was actually designed after a pre-war president's puckering asshole. Sorry.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 7
  15. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    Fun Fallout Fact: Enclave President Dick Richardson’s first name is actually Richard.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 4
  16. TheGM

Aug 19, 2008
    The endless diatribe of profile posts about chinese cartoons and fatlus games leaves us with the only conclusion on that statement.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 3
  17. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    I can watch chinese cartoons on my phone, you know?

18. Atomic Postman

Mar 16, 2013
    Yep this. For my money Noah Caldwell Gervais has the best videos on Fallout but that's only a fraction of his channel.

Same with RetconRaider and his Van Buren series.

19. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    The only one I know was that guy that made those machnimas that then decided to make them into self insert fanfics out of nowhere and the videos went downhill.

20. mustadiokeepsdying

mustadiokeepsdying Nobody's beating him.

Aug 25, 2020
    A guy got banned from an online community? Sounds similar to this book I read by George Orwell. Can't recall the name.