Trump is winning

And you are very dense.

And you are predictably flip-flopping between trying to come off as politically neutral, or right-wingy depending on how you're faring popularity-wise.
At least go full "Illuminati-confirmed", and don't hide behind jokes.

And you are predictably flip-flopping between trying to come off as politically neutral, or right-wingy depending on how you're faring popularity-wise.
At least go full "Illuminati-confirmed", and don't hide behind jokes.
When have I flip flopped on anything? Am I not allowed to post anything humourous? I know humour will get you sent to the gulags but loosen up a little. I'm still 100% on the Trump train. Also from your posts here and in the olympics thread you seem to be have a bit of a bug up your ass about America but thats ok. Theres nothing wrong with being envious of the best country in the world ;)

Yeah, even Hitler was known to make jokes about himself, and people close to him said he made jokes about Goering. You can be a racist biggot and still have a lot of humor :p.

Let us be serious, we have a lot of heated discussions here which is alright, but that doesn't mean we can't joke sometimes about our own views.

Yeah, even Hitler was known to make jokes about himself, and people close to him said he made jokes about Goering.
Please stop talking about the Fuhrer. My broken Nazi heart can't take it.
MuAqYV.png

Half the country are Nazis and the others are Commies, America is doomed. Either a communist idiocracy with a cunt that won't negotiate with Putin and is a warmonger or an orange idiot who wants a new wave of nativism tied into actual legislation and doesn't understand why using nukes is a bad idea.

Either freedoms are taken away by an eventual new war and the reinstatement of the draft or the erasure of Freedom of Religion, which will lead to erasure of other basic rights, as well as thought policing. I will either die in a war that means nothing for a stupid bitch or I will mysteriously shoot myself in the head multiple times simply fighting for the rights dictated by the Founders of this country.

Or I'll just move to Australia.

Half the country are Nazis and the others are Commies, America is doomed. Either a communist idiocracy with a cunt that won't negotiate with Putin and is a warmonger or an orange idiot who wants a new wave of nativism tied into actual legislation and doesn't understand why using nukes is a bad idea.

Either freedoms are taken away by an eventual new war and the reinstatement of the draft or the erasure of Freedom of Religion, which will lead to erasure of other basic rights, as well as thought policing. I will either die in a war that means nothing for a stupid bitch or I will mysteriously shoot myself in the head multiple times simply fighting for the rights dictated by the Founders of this country.

Or I'll just move to Australia.
Yeah, America is doomed but moving to a different country is not an easy thing to do. In fact, moving to another country is extremely difficult unless you are rich or wealthy or have the right skills or have the right connections.

Yeah, America is doomed but moving to a different country is not an easy thing to do. In fact, moving to another country is extremely difficult unless you are rich or wealthy or have the right skills or have the right connections.
Australia has an skills-based immigration policy for jobs that are lacking there. I have a bunch of contacts I have asked to house me if I ever come down there, and I fit into a niche group that not many people care about. I've sincerely seen if I could immigrate, and if the worst comes to happen, I'm confident I'd be able to do it.

What we need to do is buy an Island and create our own Nation, free of the shit that other Nations bicker over.

Back