Trump wins

Positives about Trump
1. He's said he want to end those terrible trade deals that have incentivized companies to move jobs out of America
2. He's said he wants to rebuild America's crumbling infrastructure
3. He has fairly liberal views when it comes to things like maternity leave
4. He's said he wants other NATO members to start paying their own weight when it comes to defense, instead of relying on America to pay for a lot of it for them
5. While he wants to repeal and replace Obamacare(which is honestly a pretty terrible bill) hes also said he wants to keep two of its biggest provisions, both of which are actually good
6. Out of all the republican candidates, Trump is probably the most open to supporting the LGBT community(Does anyone really think Ted Cruz would have held that flag like Trump did?)
7. The moment he was announced the next president, both Russia and North Korea, the two countries most likely to try to attack us, both announced the were open to dealing with him to try to resolve tensions

Now, as a liberal, my three biggest reservations about Trump are
1. I would really like him to backpedal on his statements about climate change like he did with the Obamacare provisions. I honestly can't understand how people can still deny it when the overwhelming majority of scientists all across the world agree its real.
2. He has made statements that he wants to "drain the swamp" of American politics, but all of the people coming out as possible leads of various departments he might chose are some of the most establishment people possible, many of whom whose names are synopsis with scandal.(OFC he hasn't actually picked any of them yet, so we will see how that goes)
3. Trump could very easily end up determining most of who sits on the supreme court for decades
One more thing

8. He hates the electoral college system.

One more thing

8. He hates the electoral college system.
J-CI7MW_txhz6bolTTgXa1-t4HIevjceadnUkPsGsUU.jpg

"If the election were based on total popular vote I would have campaigned in N.Y. Florida and California and won even bigger and more easily"
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/798519600413601792

EDIT:
lol wonder what excuse Hilldawgs are gonna throw out now
CxU3PBmUUAAOwkf.jpg

So its bad when the person he wanted to win loses, but good when he can use it to win?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082

backpedal.png

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-donald-trump-family-melania-ivanka-lesley-stahl/

Lesley Stahl: Now, for months, you were running around saying that the system is rigged, the whole thing was rigged. You tweeted once that the Electoral College is a disaster for democracy.

Donald Trump: I do.

Lesley Stahl: So do you still think it’s rigged?

Donald Trump: Well, I think the electoral ca-- look, I won with the Electoral College.

Lesley Stahl: Exactly.But do you think--

Donald Trump: You know, it’s--

Lesley Stahl: --it’s rigged?

Donald Trump: Yeah, some of the election locations are. Some of the system is. I hated--

Lesley Stahl: Even though you won you’re saying that--

Donald Trump: I hated-- well, you know, I’m not going to change my mind just because I won. But I would rather see it where you went with simple votes. You know, you get 100 million votes and somebody else gets 90 million votes and you win. There’s a reason for doing this because it brings all the states into play. Electoral College and there’s something very good about that. But this is a different system. But I respect it. I do respect the system.

mXkF0m.png

CxURr43UsAAqTmF.jpg

Trump needs to get rid of these cucks, atleast in the mean time, we can say they're cuntsplaining.

2016.11.15%20-%20CF1.JPG

TL;DR: Leftists are over dramatic and should stick to their echo chambers instead of figuring out why it didn't work out for them this election.

2016.11.15%20-%20CF4.JPG

Wow this person really seems concerned, the death squads are going to put people in concentration camps and gas everyone.... :wall::wall::wall::wall:

Well it is possible to be that stupid, they should replace that "Wow. Guess we have a president who sends emails" thing with "So our president is a criminal with now the highest seat of power!". I'm pretty sure she ruined herself anyways.

nwDET75.jpg

Kz7oue.jpg

Sorry m8, how do i put a spoiler and a trigger warning (for future reference. Im a noob to this amazing site.)
Click the + on the tools above the post (right next to the media link) and click the spoiler flag. After that a window will pop up that will allow you to name the spoiler tag and you can warn people about what horrors they are about to unleash on themselves by clicking it. Like this:

DayDead-3.jpg

Dunno if it was already mentioned, but now, the brother of the current us president is a member of zenimax leadership. Do you think it will have an impact on Bethesda or the Fallout franchise?

Dunno if it was already mentioned, but now, the brother of the current us president is a member of zenimax leadership. Do you think it will have an impact on Bethesda or the Fallout franchise?
No.

Most of Zenimax's CEOs are rich people who are CEOs in like 30+ different business, and have all this shit basically automated. They don't really DO much of anything in regards to what games Bethesda makes, they just rake in $$$.

Last edited:
According to some people, this is fake.
View attachment 6583

Ah hypocrisy at it's best.
There are different projections out by different people. Even CNN was projecting Trump to win the popular vote a few days ago.
Also around 3mil illegals voted so if you don't count them because they're not Americans and shouldn't have been allowed to vote anyway.....

Also lol blue is where Hillary won the popular vote, Red is Trump.
fZ3OU3z.jpg

"hurr durr why duz da erectorl collage exist??!?!?!"

Back