Unpopular Opinion and Discussion thread

Is this poll pointless?

• Total voters
I would be fine with US governments not injecting themselves in other countries fate.

Keep shittalking your appointed World Police/only country in NATO worth a single solitary fuck and I'm fairly certain it'll happen much faster.

What does that even mean? Some French guy on the internet shit talks the US, and that might result in the collapse of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization?
You really love to shoot off these razor-edge standup-comedian esque verbal whiplashes, don't you?

What's gonna happen to NATO if I keep provoking your sensitive ass?

What does that even mean? Some French guy on the internet shit talks the US, and that might result in the collapse of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization?
You really love to shoot off these razor-edge standup-comedian esque verbal whiplashes, don't you?

What's gonna happen to NATO if I keep provoking your sensitive ass?

You really are autistic. Buy a sarcasm detector or something, you aberration.

You really are autistic. Buy a sarcasm detector or something, you aberration.

What a weak deflection man... that was not sarcasm, it's just a flimsy wannabe badass flail. Your point was that if the French/Europeans fail to appreciate American hegemony, then surely we deserve to stand on our own. We would end up overrun by... the Russians? Sure, let's say the Russians, and then we would have learned our lesson, and come crawling back and so on and so forth. I bet you weren't even half way through your response before you had to look for somewhere to shoot your load

Keep it up though, especially with the basement bad-boy schtick you got going, you're actually very entertaining. I mean that sincerely. Why do you think I keep probing you like this? So far nearly every single exchange you're involved in results in you spazzing out and insulting people.

Oh hey, you know, screw angst poetry, you're probably much more of a Dan Bull nerd-gangsta type, do you rap?

What a weak deflection man... that was not sarcasm, it's just a flimsy wannabe badass flail.

Yeah, sure, if you say so champ

Your point was that if the French/Europeans fail to appreciate American hegemony, then surely we deserve to stand on our own.

My (sarcastic) point was that flinging shit at us isn't going to make us leave any faster, but you're dense like fucking neutronium. As for standing on your own? You do deserve to do that, but that's slightly beside the point here.

We would end up overrun by... the Russians? Sure, let's say the Russians, and then we would have learned our lesson, and come crawling back and so on and so forth.

Like Europeans ever learn lessons. You didn't learn from either World War, you didn't learn from any of the pissing matches before those World Wars, and you didn't learn from the Cold War following the World Wars. I could not possibly care less if your leaders DID come crawling to the USA after we pulled out. Were I in any position to do so, I would recommend leaving you to the Russkies or Chinese or Muslims or whoever.

I bet you weren't even half way through your response before you had to look for somewhere to shoot your load

I found the perfect spot: your mother's face. She seemed to appreciate it, too.

Keep it up though, especially with the basement bad-boy schtick you got going, you're actually very entertaining. I mean that sincerely. Why do you think I keep probing you like this? So far nearly every single exchange you're involved in results in you spazzing out and insulting people.

Oh hey, you know, screw angst poetry, you're probably much more of a Dan Bull nerd-gangsta type, do you rap?

"I'm not mad, you're mad!" Lol, k.

Back