Unpopular Opinion and Discussion thread

Is this poll pointless?

• Total voters
You've never actually been around an autistic kid have you? Not only do they get mad, they get RETARDEDLY mad. Like, we're talking repeatedly-slapping-self-in-face-while-shrieking-angrily mad.
We can see that right now, yeah. That said, it does depend on where they are on the spectrum. But it probably is more mean in your mind to call someone an autist for being actually literate on a subject.

We can see that right now, yeah. That said, it does depend on where they are on the spectrum. But it probably is more mean in your mind to call someone an autist for being actually literate on a subject.

I really could not possibly care less how literate he is on any given subject, for the purposes of the "autist" label. He's certainly not particularly literate about anything being talked about here, otherwise he'd have something to say/do besides throw out sloppy bait, aspersions and implications. You going to call me a meanie now? I can live with that.

You've never actually been around an autistic kid have you? Not only do they get mad, they get RETARDEDLY mad. Like, we're talking repeatedly-slapping-self-in-face-while-shrieking-angrily mad.
It's so easy to trigger you, it's almost not funny. Almost.

With all seriousness though, for someone who's fighting leftism/liberals/snowflakes and all that stuff, you sure sound a hell lot like those people

Another GD thread turned into shit by lame tO newbies formed in hunting pack, KTHX.

Nah, it's still the same bunch of kids flaming their target in every single thread. tO has to be kicked out of NMA and find its hosting elsewhere @Korin FFS.

Nah, it's still the same bunch of kids flaming their target in every single thread. tO has to be kicked out of NMA and find its hosting elsewhere @Korin FFS.

Seems to be that is painting a whole group on the actions of a few. I agree that a dog is fanning the flames here.

No way, oldtimers turned them into flaming trolls in Battle Arena, have to be kept responsible! Besides, tO suck nowadays, the last time it was fun is a decade back.

Pretty unpopular opinions, right? :)

Ok, I got an unpopular opinion. I think the elder scrolls 3 morrowind is overrated. The whole series is pretty much just walking simulators

>post unpopular opinion in Unpopular Opinion thread
>get people coming out and flinging shit at me
>fling shit back
>"Waaaah he's fanning the fwames waaaah"

Talk shit get hit, you disingenuous fuckwits

See, I'm actually quite sure by now that you leftist dipshits aren't really used to people giving you clapbacks when you start your shit.

"Fanning the flames", right faggots?

Actually this is not just a leftist issue. This is a issue with forum communities (and small towns) in general. The more cut off, cast out, anti social, niche, and laser focused a community is, the more thin skinned they tend to be. It's why I now go to places I once shunned due to not agreeing with people. Mainly because there is content there that I enjoy. Also, because it develops you as a person, making you more able to take criticism, even if it is moronic or trollish because occasionally YOU are the person that is wrong, and you need to hear that shit.

https://in.reuters.com/article/russ...-with-russia-despite-us-warning-idINKCN1MF10P

Oh yeah. I can't wait for the next big war. I want a whole new generation to experience widespread psychological manipulation and death over foreign interests. Maybe this time they will wake up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an unpopular opinion. I love this forum a good bit. I frequent it more than I do the Codex. I recently joined both because I have a job that allows me to burn some extra time and figured I'd have fun doing it. While I enjoy my time going through forums I'm tired of hearing the leftist shit.

I feel like I can't express opinions that are accepting of "left" ideologies without the community holding it against me. Granted, this place seems better than the Codex in that aspect. I wouldn't even say this there.

I'm not very right wing and I'd say I'm not left either. I have things I value in both sides and the term centrist is usually seen as being passive and malleable to fit in with whoever so I avoid it as well. I don't have a problem with anything that doesn't harm the environment, non consenting parties, or children. Of course that's a very broad thing and you could argue certain things that don't seem to harm anyone actually could especially in a parental perspective.

Essentially, NMA and the Codex are both forums centered on games. I know the GD threads and off-topic areas are open game to these discussions but I see it bleed over a lot into the areas that are not that focus. Like shitting on a game for being too influenced by "SJW ideals" and whatnot. I don't care about that. I care that the game plays well and the game is designed and written well. People like to sling "libtard" and the like at people in gaming sections and it's a bit silly. I also don't know why these forums are more vocally against leftism. I don't really care in the end unless it's hate speech. I just think it's silly to dislike someone on a game forum for being left and to use it as an insult when it's not really necessary.

Hope you guys don't crucify me now. :rofl:

Back