Unpopular Opinion and Discussion thread

Is this poll pointless?

• Total voters
I for one appreciate Buxom's taking of the time to assemble one massive hammer of a joke to bonk Graves with.

That being said, someone recently showed me a group named "Die Antwoord", and to be honest, I have no fucking clue what this "genre" is
Most will just say rap-rave and I think they've alluded to recognizing as that before. Die Antwoord is truly a performative act that probably took over their actual personalities/lives to some degree.

Personally find the pre-Die Antwoord music they did far more interesting which you can still see glimpses of in their first Die Antwoord song before the current "Ninja" character tried to act less goofy.

This song even references how their other work hasn't really worked out for them and they should just change and act completely different and make "rap-rave" music. Which is also funny because his most successful music endeavor before Die Antwoord was Max Normal (not the same as MaxNormal.tv).

But they're also just shitty people and Die Antwoord is just rave music that doesn't take itself seriously anyway because they couldn't make it big with the weird hiphop they wanted to make.

what they do
There's a lot. And while some of it might be unconfirmed, the volume of it happening is concerning among prior other allegations against them especially from people who are more famous/rich than they are and former managers (mentioning that because many people deflect allegations with "they just want in on the fortune and fame").

They're under investigation because their adopted son accused them of emotional, physical, and sexual abuse. There have been other accusations of phisical and sexual assault in the past.

This place is fucking dead.
true that, can barely post in this fucking place now.
2024-01-12 22.33.57 www.nma-fallout.com 17b3126a3d62.png

why it look like that tho?

Does no one else use this forum on a phone? I don't know what the site is supposed to look like on desktop. Nothing has changed on mobile.

Back