What game was this?

This is going a little inactive so I'm going to post one. This game has been remade a lot of times and dates back to the 80s/90s I believe. If someone knows this game and has played it/beaten it I'd love to talk about as I'm currently playing it on a tablet (hint).

game-1.jpg

Well... I got desperate and typed "Sarah O's Apartment" into google images and... got punished for it severely:

[spoiler:9044063dd8]
Pop1.bmp
[/spoiler:9044063dd8]

ZeusComplex said:
That's totally not Earthbound. :D

You should of posted something from Mother 1 or 3. That would of been more tricky.

I honestly just wanted to post a Earthbound pic . :)

Escape from Hell? Always looked like a pretty cool game but for some reason I never played it.

Another perhaps more recognizable screenshot from the game I posted on the previous page:
28bwj0k.jpg

That Escape From Hell game peaked my interest. I am wondering if I should download it now....

The other game looks kinda like Wizards and Warriors.

^ Well I guess I won't play it then. :)

Since everyone appears to be stumped by Persian Pole Dancer, I figured I would post one of the first PC games I ever played. I never got too far in it, but it stuck in my mind nevertheless. Just look at those pixels!

Seriously though. What is the name of that sidescroller Painless? It is bugging me.

TorontRayne said:
Seriously though. What is the name of that sidescroller Painless? It is bugging me.

In a chaotic mood I decided to take that secret with me to the realm of the grave. (hint)

Bioforge is made of the finest unfiltered pure awesome, I'm still waiting for the sequel we were promised... The game works fine with Dosbox btw so if you are looking for a serious dose of nostalgia and want to finish this great (but very short) adventure you can always give it another whirl.

I've never played it but looking for an adequate distraction. Would it be any fun for a newcomer?

Why does it look so much like Cyborg Ninja from MGS1? And why does it look like he's comically hiding from the monster behind its arm it just ripped off?

It's very unforgiving but if you have played other early 3d adventures/ action games you might not have problems with the "awkward" controls for example. (Alone in the dark 1,2,3 control very similar)

The prisoner's arm was ripped off by a forcefield while he was trying to escape and can be used as a weapon.

[spoiler:637f94ba7a]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuRkDvMku1o[/youtube][/spoiler:637f94ba7a]

PainlessDocM said:
In a chaotic mood I decided to take that secret with me to the realm of the grave.

Now I hate you. ;)

Farmerk said:
I've never played it but looking for an adequate distraction. Would it be any fun for a newcomer?

Why does it look so much like Cyborg Ninja from MGS1? And why does it look like he's comically hiding from the monster behind its arm it just ripped off?

Actually the guy already had his arm ripped off, if I remember correctly. To be fair, Bioforge came before MGS I think. It may be fun for you. That all depends on if you like to run Dosbox I guess.

I guess someone else should post one now. Reconite?

Edit: Dammit Painless! You beat me to it.

Back