What game was this?

That's Terminator: Dawn of Fate. Now let's dive to the history:

actxme.gif

Pix: Abomination: the Nemesis Project. One of my brothers used to play that.

maximaz said:
That looks badass! How is it?

Apparently bad and ass.

Code:
Prior to release, Abomination was often referred to as the closest strategy fans would ever come to another X-COM. However, response to the game ranged from lukewarm to negative, with the game's A.I. being the most primary of grievances.

Anyone play this -

248_3.jpg

Gadget: past as future. Never played it but I remembered the style. Took me a bit to find its title, though. :P

eanyit.jpg

Another game I never played but I remembered for its style.

Dutch Ghost's one is 'Free D.C.'

Now, only that princess of persia game is left for the thread to be up to date.

The last one looks French (and not just the text, smarties, but the overall distinctive artistic style). Something from Delphine Software, maybe? Future Wars?

It's french indeed (their games back then had a very distinctive style) but it's not FW. Well, ok, I don't want to stall the topic, it's Eternam, an old (and kind of crappy) adventure game from Infogrames.

105s7ev.jpg

Let's try with this one. :P

Anyone else ever played this game?

Ports%20of%20Call_6.png

I spent hours and hours on this game when I was a kid. On a trail version, too, so each game I played could only span one year of game time before I had to start again! :)

It's apparently out on an Iphone app, now. I'd buy it if I had an Iphone...

Was that an Amiga shipping game, that required the player to traverse icebergs and such with their ever bigger ships. Great game...Ports of Call.

The Amiga was a God in its day. :D

Jebus said:
Anyone else ever played this game?

Ports%20of%20Call_6.png

I spent hours and hours on this game when I was a kid. On a trail version, too, so each game I played could only span one year of game time before I had to start again! :)

It's apparently out on an Iphone app, now. I'd buy it if I had an Iphone...
Ahaah! HA! Yes. Yes I did ! :D

good old times
Oil_Imperium_Buero_D.PNG

ive no clue what any of the above/previous games are. hopefully i can return the favor

resource_item_1332.jpg

^
i played this one a lot.

Back